Victory Battle: Jake Vs. Selenity

“Seriously,” Will turned to his brother. “What are we going to tell him?”

“We’ll be ambassadors.” Jake suddenly said.

That was the one thing that came to mind immediately and it was the most logical solution. If the president was smart about it, he would choose the two ex-military commanders as ambassadors for two reasons: a) he said that humans can be superior beings and b) their military background. As a military commander, he could be some kind of adviser to the moon army if it came down to it. Chances were, if the president pushed it, he would become just that.

“We can figure that out later, boys.” Selenity said. “Right now, I want my battle with Jake.”

Will nodded and began to walk away towards the commons area. The princess called out to him again, remembering something, and told him that her father actually wanted to meet him and Jake. She told him that he could go to her father’s side so he could speak to him. Will was a little bit surprised, but nodded as he continued his way out, and so was his brother.

“Why would he…?”

The warrior princess suddenly cut Jake off by swinging her sword at him. The Earth warrior jumped several steps backwards in surprise. He quickly got into position and did not hesitate to attack her right back. Selenity arched her back backwards as she dodged the attack. She came back up and very nearly wound up running into his other fist, which she narrowly missed. She crouched low and swept Jake’s feet from underneath him. He managed to do a back flip and regained his balance, only to take a powerful punch to his stomach. It stunned him for two minutes, which allowed the warrior princess to land a blow to his jaw. It was a hard hit but it didn’t break it, for which he was glad for. He had no doubt, however, that she probably has broken jaws before.

“Thanks for not breaking my jaw.” He said, smirking. “I’m going to need it for later.”

His attractive opponent winked, knowing exactly what he meant by that. It was something that she enjoyed with Jake and Will and vice versa. She swung her mighty sword at the Earth warrior. To her surprise, he caught the blade with his bare hands, although it was clear that he had cut himself doing so. The blood started to flow down his hands and drip onto the arena floor in droplets. She cocked a delicate eyebrow but said nothing. Her men were quite radical (and she meant that in a positive way) in the field of battle. Jake was the first warrior in existence to pull off such a stunt.

In the end, Jake narrowly won the battle with the young woman before him. Selenity gave him a possessive kiss in front of the crowd, which he returned as well. There was no shame in sharing his affection for the princess before him. The couple was well on their way to see the moon king when, out of a pile of rubble, Solaris appeared. Jake was about to take care of him when the warrior princess shoved her lover to the side and knocked down the solar king.

“Just give up and go home.”

She placed the tip of sword to his neck and stepped on the one important thing that every man preferred to keep. Solaris got the message loud and clear after that. She released him once he gave her his word to leave her be. He begrudgingly dragged himself out of the rubble and started back for his kingdom, his soldiers following him faithfully back home. It would be the last time he would ever show his face to the moon kingdom. He would put himself through a personal exile until his humiliation subsided and, hopefully, forgotten.

“Remind me not to get on your bad side.” Jake said playfully.

Will’s green eyes were just as wide as his brother’s and the moon king just looked on with tired amusement, knowing how feisty his daughter was in battle. She would never change and he appreciated that.