Chapter 4: Party

Blaze's POV:

"Yo Blaze!! You ready?" Kira called. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Still Daddy. Oh brother. Fuck you Mike. No thanks. Don't roll that way. "Yeah I'm on my way out!!!" I called out to Kira. I grabbed my phone then headed out the door. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it as rolled my eyes. It was Terra. She wanted to talk to me about the wedding decorations. I didn't want to think about it right now. I went to AI first because I had to get something from the boss. They said there was one target I needed to take care of at a party. By sheer coincidence, he was a party I was going to. Kacey said she'd text us the address of the party which was at her college. I was excited because I needed to let loose some stress. I ran downstairs to see Kyle and Kira sitting at the table. They looked at me. "Alright lets go." Kyle said. "What's got you so bothered?" I asked.

"Cause man. Kacey playing games saying we will meet our mates their at the party." He said. I was confused. "Mates? What?" I asked. "Yeah we're confused too. Kacey keeps saying for us to wait and see but I wanna know who my mate is now." Kira said. "Let's just go to the party guys." I said. We walked out to the car. Evelyn was already in there. I got in beside her. "Why you out here by yourself?" I asked. "Cause I needed time to think. Kacey is playing peek a boo with this mate thing. I'm trying to figure out how her mind works." She said. "Kacey is a mystery." I said. I have the address to Kyle and he drove us to a college campus. "So where is this party?" Kira asked. "Uh Kacey said it'll be on the boys side." I said. "Well it looks to be an underground party cause I see lights shining in the ground." Evelyn said.

We got out and walked towards the lights. We looked around and saw Kacey standing outside. "Guys over here." She called out. "Kacey is this party underground?" I asked. "Sorta. Terry needs to keep the party out of sight for the dean. He wanted to party to end at 9:00. But we ain't turning down so soon." She said. She led us underground to a awesome looking party. There were glow in the dark balloons. People everywhere. "Kacey this party is dope." Kira said. Just then, a purple hair girl walked up to us. She looked at us and Kacey introduced us. Her name was Angel. And she looked like one. I felt a ring go around my eyes. Mate. Mate. It was so great to see her. I met her for a second and already I'm deeply in love with her. Her siblings showed up and I seen Kyle and Kira had rings go around their eyes too. I found out their names as well. The girl named, Keisha had a friend she brought from home with her.

^Misty- Kira's mate

^Misty- Kira's mate