Chapter 18: Day Out

Blaze's POV:

After I met Angel and our son, I was surprised. He looked just like me. I found out his name was King. I was confused as to why she named him that. I was going to talk to her about it. Angel got into it with Terra and King got into it with Derek. It was funny. I found out he was actually mine. The DNA test said I was 99.8% his Dad. I already knew he was mine because of his temper. And because he looks like me, but with darker skin than mine. Angel took everyone except Terra, Kelly, and Derek back home with them. I talked to Angel for awhile but we got into it. Then I got into it with King because he didn't like that I wasn't there for them. He had a smart mouth but he was a good kid. I talked to Angel about the David kid. She said that girl Anna, lost her boyfriend who was in the war. She explained why she named him David and how he and King became friends.

They acted like brothers because they grew up together, even though they were a year apart. I also found out Elsa was the one who told Angel about Terra and told her to run away. She also told King about me cheating on Angel but I forgive her for that. "So Angel, about King..." I said. "What about him?" She asked. "Why that name?" I asked. "I thought about giving him your name but I looked at the initials and decided against it." She said. "Blaze Junior?" I asked. "Bj." She said. "Ohhhh. Yeah good idea. But why King though?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "Because that's how I viewed you." She said. I blushed. "Aunt Angel!!" Called David. He and King ran in the kitchen. Aunt? "What's wrong David?" Angel asked. "King won't let me watch Transformers." He whined.

"I had the remote first." King said. David threw a blast at him. King blocked it. "Missed." He said. David pushed him into the wall. He hit his head. King snarled at him and transformed into a wolf then a dragon. He clapped his wings then breathed fire. Angel got between them and glared at him. He transformed back and backed down. "David did just push King?" Anna asked, walking in. "I just wanted to watch Transformers." David said, whip looking down. Anna growled at him. She grabbed his ear and pulled him out the kitchen. "You know better King." Angel growled. "I wanted to watch TV. I had it first." King said. She made her eyes slanted and golden. He grunted. "Here David." He yelled, as he stormed out the kitchen. It started to rain. Angel muttered something. "Say what?" I asked.

"I said he gets that from you." She said. "I don't act like that." I said. "Kyle said you do. That time when your Mom won't let you watch an R rated movie. You got mad." She said. "Imma need you and Kyle to stop talking about me behind my back thank you." I said, coming up behind her to hug her. She pushed me off but I pulled her down with me. We stared at each other. Someone cleared their throat. We turned to see King standing in the doorway. "Nothing happened King." I said. "Let's keep it that way." He said, helping Angel up. "Boy. Anyways." She said. I stood up and pulled King out the room. "Hey King. How would you like to go out? Have a father-son day?" I asked. "Umm, I guess." He said. I smiled. "Good. I feel like we need to clear this negative air." I said. He nodded. Then ran upstairs. I looked at Angel. She stared at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." She said quickly.

I smacked her ass. She jumped and glared at me. "Blaze let's try to keep our hands to ourselves." Elsa said, as she walked past me. She scared me and made me jump. I fell back I the table. Her and Angel stared me. "She scared me." I said, standing up. "Get used to it if your gonna live here." Angel said, as she left the room. Elsa looked at me. "Hey Elsa can I ask you something?" I asked. She nodded. "How come you helped Angel? Like did you know about her?" I asked, curiously. She chuckled. "I'm a Seer Blaze. I saw she was upset. But she wasn't gonna to come to me because she didn't know me. If I left her alone, she wouldn't have King." She said, as she walked out the kitchen to the patio. I followed her. "What do you mean?" I asked, curiously.