Chapter 13: Pregnant

Angel's POV:
Three Months Later*

After Blaze and I had our little talk, we were cool again. We 'played' with each other at times whenever we around each other. I was much happier with him. He told me that he wanted to make Terra happy because he hasn't been doing that lately. He explained about how he's been everything except for caring for his wedding, which was tomorrow, which is also the day I graduate. I wanted Blaze to be there. He said he would be after he marries Terra. I didn't want him to get married but he was. He said Terra was gonna sign a prenup as soon as they wed. Me and her still never met. Kacey and Blaze had to make sure we'd never meet. He told me Terra smelled my scent on me one day but he passed it off as vanilla pudding cups. He even went out of his way to buy some and add it to his snacks.

I didn't understand why I had to be away from Blaze when some bitch, who isn't his mate, gets to be his wife. As I cooked up food for me and Anya, I looked out the window. It was a blue jay sitting, perched outside staring at me. I smiled at it. It whistled a tune and I giggled. Anya came in the kitchen. "Angel, is the food almost down?" She asked. "Almost. Give me a few minutes." I said. She whined. "I'm hungry now." She said. "I know. So am I." I said. I looked down at the pink chicken on the plastic bag. Seeing it so pink and uncooked made me physically sick to my stomach. I took off running outside. I threw up over the railing. "Angel?!" Anya cries. I spit out the last of it before heading back inside. "Angel are you okay?" Anya asked. I shook my head.

"No. Lately I've been throwing up a lot." I said. "Maybe your sick. Like back when I had the stomach bug." She said. "Maybe. Here." I said, handing her a plate of food. "Thank you." She said, in a high voice. We ate the food before I got sick again. I ran back outside and threw up again. I came back in to see Anya crying. "What's wrong?" I asked, coming up to her. "Angel I don't want you to be sick." She said. I chuckled. "Honey, it's just a little bug. I'll be rid of it soon." I said. The door opened and in walked Kacey, Keisha, and Evelyn. "Hey Angel. What y'all eating?" Keisha asked. "Just chicken." I said. "Angel is sick." Anya said. They looked at me. "It's just a stomach bug." I said. Kacey made a face. "What?" I asked. "Angel are you sure it's a bug?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'll be right back." Keisha said, then she disappeared. "Why'd she leave?" I asked. "Come on Anya. Let's go see Cleo." Evelyn said, as she locked Anya up. Anya was getting better at letting people hold her. "Evie?" I called. She smirked at me and went out the door. I followed her but Kacey stopped me. "Kacey-" She cut me off. Then Keisha appeared. "Here Angel." She said. She handed me two pregnancy tests. I stared at them. "No way." I said. "Think back. Did you or Blaze ever used protection?" Kacey asked. I tried to think. Then my eyes widened. "Oh my God." I said, as I covered my mouth. "Go pee on them." Keisha said. I shook my head. "Angel, we won't know unless you pee on them. If your still not sure, we can always go to a hospital." Kacey said. I nodded.

I grabbed the tests and headed to a bathroom. As I peed on both of them, I was nervous. She is as done, my anxiety shot up. I got light headed and I fell to the ground. Kacey and Keisha ran in and helped me up. "Angel what happened?" Keisha asked. "Guys I don't know if I'm ready to know." I said. "Let's go to the hospital to be sure." Kacey said. We ran outside to the car. As we drove, my phone's timer went off. I turned my head. "I'm not ready to look." I said. Kacey looked at it and laughed. "Congratulations Angel. Your pregnant." She said. "It could be a false alarm." I said. She stared at me. "Girl do you not want Blaze's babies?" Keisha asked. "Of course I do." I said. "Okay well shut up and stop acting like a baby. Your carrying one right now. And so am I. And so is Keisha and Misty. So relax." Kacey said. "What your pregnant too?" I asked, curiously.

They both nodded. "Kira was just as excited as Misty was so...yeah. Angel I'll be with you just like you'll be with us." She said. "So we're all pregnant." I said. "Yep. That day was the day we all were having sex. Girl it's like a separate orgy or something." Keisha said. We pulled up to the hospital and got out. We find a room and went in. We waited awhile for the doctor. He came in and me and Kacey peed in cups. I wanted to make sure she wasn't messing with me. She does that sometimes. After about an hour, the doctor came back in saying we were all pregnant. I was happy but also sad. I don't say what to say to Blaze. I hope he'll be happy about this. We walked out the hospital and out to the cars. "So what now?" Keisha asked. "Now we tell the boyfriends. We can't keep this this secret for long. Might as well tell them." Kacey said.