Chapter 11: A Deal Part Two

Angel's POV:

After I read Blaze's note, I left. I saw it under his bed and I grabbed it. I unballed it and read it. It said he was getting married to a girl named Terra. He was marrying her in three months. I was hurt. I ran outside to my car and drove off. I was so pissed off and hurt that I couldn't think straight. I looked in my rear view mirror to see Blaze's car behind me. I drove faster. I made it rain harder. I even made fog appear. After a few turns, I lost him. I pulled up to campus and stormed inside. Kacey and Evelyn saw me and knew why I was upset. They said that they watched the whole thing. Then Kacey gasped and her eyes turned milky white. She was having a vision. She said that Blaze got into a car accident. I couldn't believe it. We got in the cars and drove to where he crashed. I began to cry and hold him as he was unconscious. Evelyn called 911 while Kacey called Kyle.

He pulled up to the scene soon after. He must've called everyone else because they all soon showed up. Kacey told me we should go to the hospital. She hurried me into the car and we drove behind the ambulance that carried Blaze. I was crying the whole way there. I wanted to see him so badly but Kacey told me no. She explained that Terra, Blaze's Fiancé, would start fight with me if she sees me. So I took turns with her seeing Blaze this last week. I've been in and out of his room, hoping he'd wake up. He's been out of it for a seven days. I went down to the cafeteria to eat something because Kyle was worried about me. He found I wasn't eating much since Blaze's accident. I looked around for some food. I grabbed a vanilla pudding cup and kiwi and ate it quietly. After awhile, someone called my name. I turned around to see Blaze. He was on crutches.

I hugged him. "Angel, I'm happy to see you." He said, weakly. "Here, sit down." I sad, helping him. He sat down in my seat. "How you feel?" I asked. "My left side is numb. I was barely able to come down here." He said. "Not that I'm not happy to see you but why did you come down here?" I asked, curiously. "To see you." He said, grabbing my hand. He felt warm. "Blaze, I'm sorry." I said. He looked confused. "Why are you sorry?" He asked. "Because it's my fault you crashed." I said. He cocked his head to the side. "I can control the weather with my emotions. I made it rain harder than it should. I created the rain and fog to get you off my trail. I guess it caused you to drive blind and you crashed because of me." I said, sadly. He stared at me. "Angel I don't care." He said. I looked at him. "I do. I'm really sorry. I don't care that you have a fiancé. I don't care that your marrying Terra. I don't care about anything. I just care that your all right." I said.

"Have you met her?" He asked. "Who?" I asked. "Terra? Have you met her?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. Kacey said it was best we never meet. She said Terra was gonna start a fight with me if she sees me in your room. So we've pretty been taking turns being in the room. I wanted to be there when you woke up." I said. "Me too." He said. I looked at him. He looked okay yet tired. "You okay? You look like you haven't slept well." I said. "Well I kinda had a bad dream before I woke up." He said. "What was it about?" I asked, curiously. "Basically Terra tormented me and did bad things. If that's not a sign I shouldn't marry her, I don't what is." He said. "How bad was it?" I asked. "On a scale of one to ten, 900." He said. "God was it that bad?" I asked. He nodded. "Well maybe you shouldn't marry then." I said.

"That's the thing Angel. I don't know how to call it off. I was meant to talk to her about this prenup matter, and come to find out she's pregnant, and then you left. It's been-" I cut him off. "Whoa she's pregnant?" I asked. He nodded. Well I guess I'm out. "Congratulations." I said, smiling. "Angel even I know your pissed at that, no matter your sweet self." He said. I sighed. "Yeah. I'm not too thrilled about it but hey, it happened." I said. "I didn't want it to happen. I don't want to have kids with her." He said, angrily. "Why not? Blaze your marrying her for a reason. Before you met me, you must've seen something that made you wanna propose to her." I said. "I don't love her Angel. I love you." He said, holding me. "Blaze." I said. I didn't know what else to say. He then kissed me. I kissed him back. "Blaze I love you too. But you can't just leave her high and dry, especially when you just found out she's pregnant. That's just being a jerk." I said. He looked like he was thinking.