Chapter 9: Financial Help

Angel's POV:

After Blaze took me home, I went inside my dorm room to see Anya sitting in my room. "Anya, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I was waiting for you." She said. "Why? I thought Evelyn took you home?" I asked. "She did but I came back." She said. "Why? Anya I done told you about walking here by yourself." I said. She looked down at her hands. "Anya what's wrong?" I asked. She stood up and held up her shirt. There was a huge bruise on her left side. I gasped. "Anya!!! What happened?!" I cried, going to the kitchen to get some ice. She followed me. "Mama and her boyfriend hit me." She said. She began to cry. I picked her up and held her. I began to cry with her. I can't fucking believe it. Take a picture. What? If you can tell Daddy about Mama's abuse to her, we can use the picture as evidence to help Daddy get custody of her. Got it. "Anya, here." I soar. She took the ice bag. "Hold up. I need a picture of this." I said, pulling out my phone.

"Why?" She asked. "To use in court. We're gonna help Daddy get custody of you. This is getting out of hand." I said. After I took a picture, I sent it to Trey and Keisha. They both said that they were on their way. After they came by to see what was up with her, the four of us hanged out for the rest of the day. Kacey came by but she didn't stay for long. She, Trey, and Keisha went to AI. They begged me to consider thinking about becoming an assassin along with them. I told them that I will consider it. Me and Anya fell asleep after a while. We woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Good morning bitch. Get up fat ass up!!!" Kacey said. I looked to see her standing in the doorway. I rolled my eyes. "Girl." I said, as I hung up and laid back down. She came over and yanked the covers off me. I groaned. "Kacey stop." I whined. "Girl get up!!! We have to talk." She said. I sighed and sat up.

"What?" I asked. She smirked at me. "What did you see this time?" I asked. She always brought out her smug smirk when she seen a delicious vision. "I wanna talk about you and Blaze. I seen that he kissed you and almost fingered you." She said. "Girl shut up!!! Do you want Anya to learn about this stuff?" I asked. "Oh relax. She's out with Evelyn. But don't worry. She's coming back bay minute. Your gonna take her to the fair today." She said, sitting on my bed. "Fair? Okay." I said. I got up and but she pulled me back down. "Uh Uh. Tell me what's up with you and Blaze." She said. "I don't know what to tell you hon. We just kissed. He kissed me and I didn't want to stop." I said. "So why'd you stop him?" She asked. "Because I'm a virgin." I said. "So? Bitch he could've fingered you. That's all." She said. I laughed at her. "This why I fucking love you." I said, hugging her.

She squeezed me. "And because that will hurt. It hurt when he stuck his fingers inside me." I said. "So? Gurl pain turns to pleasure real quick." She said. We heard the front doo open. "Hello ladies!!!" Evelyn called out. We got up and walked to the living room to see Evelyn holding Anya. Anya was eating apple slices. "Hey. So y'all got food? Didn't get me anything." I said. "Girl I gotchu." Evelyn said, as she handed me a McDonald's bag with fries and burgers. "I love you so much Evie." I said, as I hugged her. "So did you tell her?" Evelyn asked Kacey. "I was about to." She said. "Ask me what?" I asked. "We're going to the fair why you and Blaze are gonna talk." Kacey said. "Oh my God guys. I'm gonna talk to him." I said. I walked to the bathroom and took a bath. I dried off, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and headed to the living room. "Come one Angel!! I wanna go to the fair!!!" Anya said.

"We're leaving now." Evelyn said. "God we can't wait awhile?" I asked, sarcastically. We walked out to the parking lot. "Whoa . Evie. That's your car? Badass." I said. "Thanks. The one next to it is car I wanna give you." She said. "Oh no. I can't take a car from you." I said. "Angel I'm giving you the car. I want to. Besides, you need your own car." She said. "Well actually I was saving up to buy a car." I said. "And for something else." Kacey said, giving me a look. "Saving up for what?" Evelyn asked. "Forget it. Where's the fair at?" I asked. "Just follow us." Kacey said. She put Anya in the backseat of my new car. It was an orange Lamborghini. I loved it. "Evie, thanks for the car." I said. She smiled at me.