Chapter 19: Congratulations

Angel's POV:
Two Months Later*

"Mama?" King called. I looked around and saw him enter my room. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. "Is Dad here yet?" He asked. "Nope baby. Not yet. He will." I said. He nodded and ran back upstairs. After Blaze left, he's been unhappy. I missed him so much. I gave him a going away present. I have had sex since I got pregnant with King. It felt so good to release the stress I had built up. I put King to sleep before I did though. He woke up and discovered Blaze was gone. I kept my promise to him and FaceTimed and video called. But it was only at night. During the day, Terra would be around so he couldn't talk. King and him got closer. It made me happy. Today was his birthday so I had a plan to keep him out of the house so when Blaze and the family came over, he would be happier. "Angel?" Called a voice. I turned to see Anna standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked. She looked at something below me then back at me. I was confused. "You seen something before me?" I asked. She nodded. I tried to think. She spoke Italian to me. I responded back in Italian. She made a face. Then it hit me. "I'm pregnant?" I asked. She nodded. I sighed and smiled. "Explains why I'm more hungry now. I've been eyeing these crabs legs for the longest." I said. She laughed. "Grandma is gonna take King and David out while we set things up. Go rest. Just use your powers to set things up while I finish setting up decorations." She said. I nodded and walked to the door. "I'm gonna go to the hospital and be sure though." I said. She nodded and continued to cook the food.

I walked over to table and grabbed my keys. I walked out the door and was met by the kids. "Aunt Angel? Where you going?" David asked. Elsa looked at me and gave me a look. I knew she knew I was pregnant. "I'm just going to get something. I be right back. You boys have fun." I said, as I got in the car. I drove off to the hospital and parked. I ran inside and got a nurse to give me a room. She made me pee in a cup and thirty minutes later, she came in and confirmed that I was pregnant. I touched my stomach. I wonder what you will be? I left the hospital and came home. "Anna?" I called out. "Yeah?" She called. I found her on the steps. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Trying to decide which cake to buy." She said. "Buy one with whipped cream. King will eat it." I said. "Thank you. So? The results?" She asked. "Baby number two doing fine." I said. She smiled.

"Congratulations." She said, as she hugged me. "Let's keep this under wraps. Today is about King." I said. She nodded and pointed around the house. "Decorations." She said. "I'll get to it mother." I said, as I grabbed the decorations and began to set them up on the walls. As we worked to get everything set up, I got numerous texts. I looked at my phone. Kacey sent me a text that said congratulations. I smiled. Blaze said that they were at the airport. I texted him to get here soon. Ten minutes later, the doorbell ringed. Anna answered it and immediately slammed the door. "Anna." I said, as I opened the door to see Blaze. I laughed and hugged him. "I see she still isn't a fan of me." He said, as he kissed me. "Yeah not really." I said.

He walked in with our family behind him. "Hey Angel." They all said. "Hi guys." I said. I turned around. "Anna!!! Come down here!!!" I called. "No!!!" She yelled. I sighed. "She still doesn't like Blaze." Evelyn said. I shook my head. I looked at her arms. "Oh and who is this one?" I asked, walking up to her. "Meet Sydney." She said, as she handed me the baby girl. "Hi Sydney." I said, as I played with her. She cooed at me. I felt sick and knew I was gonna throw up. I gave her back to Evelyn and walked calmly to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. I stood up and walked back to the living room. "Hey Angel?" Kira asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Where's King?" He asked. "Yeah where is the birthday boy?" Keisha asked. "Out with Elsa. He'll be back later on." I said.

"Where did they go?" Blaze asked. "Um, I don't know." I said. "You don't know?" Trey asked. "I trust Elsa. She knows more about this place than I do." I said. "Plus, we can see them." Anna said, as she walked past me. She glared at Blaze before heading back to the kitchen. "Why she hating on me?" He asked. A lamp levitated then hit Blaze in the face. "Anna!!!" I yelled. "Tell him to shut up." She yelled. I looked at Blaze. He held his face while glaring at her. "Can y'all not fight? Today is about King. I'm sure he isn't gonna like his family fighting." I said. "Honestly Angel, he shouldn't be here." Anna said, as she walked ion the room. "Terra doesn't know I'm here." Blaze said.