Chapter 16: Exposed

Blaze's POV:

After I left Angel's room, I went to my own. I seen Terra sitting in the bathroom, putting in makeup. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Putting in makeup. What does it look like?" She asked. "Why? It's like 80 degrees outside." I said. "So? I still like to look cute for you Daddy." She said. I turned around and walked out to the room. I changed into my bathing suit shorts and headed out to the pool. Terra was right behind me. We walked out to the pool and there was Angel in a two piece. She made me hard and pissed. Some guys walking past stared at her and smiled. I moved closer to her and sat down. Terra looked at her twice. Angel got up and bought ice cream. Me and Terra did the same. We ate the ice creams while watching the kids play in the pool.

I wonder if me and Angel will have that in the future. Our kids running around the yard, playing. "Blaze?" Terra called. "Hmm?" I asked. "Names baby. We need names for our babygirl." She said. "Oh sorry." I said. Me and Terra talked about the girl names while Angel talked to an old woman who mistook her for her granddaughter. She talked to her and her granddaughter when she came over. I watched them but not for long for Terra wanted to go back inside. We did. She went on and on about the girl names while I stared out the window at Angel. She was having a good time talking to those women. "Blaze!!" Terra yelled. "What?" I asked, irritably. "Are you even listening?" She asked. "No. No I'm not. My mind is on something else right now." I said.

"What? More kids? Cause that can happen." She said. I widened my eyes at her. "I'm going to get a sundae." I said, standing up. "Blaze what's up?" She asked. "Nothing." I said. I looked out the window but Angel was gone now. Damn it. I walked out the room. "Blaze?" Terra called. "I'm going to get us sundaes Terra." I said, as I closed the door behind me. I walked down the hall to Angel's room. It was locked. I knocked a few times but she didn't answer. I went to get the sundaes and came back. Me and Terra ate in silence. It got dark after awhile and I thought Angel may have come back. I looked to see Terra fast asleep. I got up slowly and left the room. I walked down the hall to Angel's room and saw that it was unlocked now. I walked in but there was no sign of her. Only a note on her bed. I read it.

Dear Blaze, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving. I can't deal with this stress of feeling second to Terra. I'm doing what's best for us love. I'm sorry if this upsets you but please try to understand my side of this. You will see me again. I promise. The baby and I will be just fine. Just try to not freak out too much baby please. Again, I'm really sorry and you will see me again. I love you Blaze. Love, Angel.

I stared at the note. My blood boiled over. I lit myself on fire and began to throw things around the room. I picked up the bed and threw it against the wall. I picked up anything I could and threw it. The couch landed outside into the pool. I looked in the drawers to see all her stuff gone. I stormed out of the room and ran back to mine. I came in and ran to the bathroom and cried. I was so pissed off and so sad. I cried so much I threw up. There was a knock at the door. "Leave me alone Terra!!!" I yelled. The door opened and she stood there standing over me. "What is your problem?! Why are you crying?" She asked. "I said leave me alone. I don't wanna talk about it." I said. She came over to me. "Blaze whatever it is, it's okay to let it out." She said.

I cried harder in her arms. She held me as I cried. "Now do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" She asked, after I was down. "A friend of mine left." I said. "Left? What do you mean left? Whose your friend?" She asked. "That friend I told you about. They came out here for a date with their significant other and they left. They mean everything to me. And now they're gone." I said. She then glared at me. "Hold up. Your mad because that black bitch left you on our honeymoon? She deserves to go back where she came from. This is supposed to be about us. Our honeymoon. We got married, not her!!!" She yelled. "I know Terra but still. That's someone-" I paused and looked at her. "How do you know Angel's black?" I asked. "What?" She asked, standing up.