Chapter Six

Picture made by @WonderLand10

*****************************************

We walked inside the castle and it was as beautiful as I could have imagined. Everything seemed like it was from the 1500s. The castle insinuated an antique and medieval feel. Pictures of certain people were hung on the walls. The walls also had a sort of design where leaves and vines crawled it's way around the walls.

"Serenity, hurry up."

I stopped gazing at the walls and ran up to Vincent. We walked to a room at the end of the hall and the door opened by itself. How creepy. 

Vincent strode and and I followed behind. There was a woman inside dressed in a formal beige dress that seemed like she lived during the castle's era. She was very beautiful. She looked as if she was in her 20's. The woman had soft blond hair in an array or curls that were pinned up into what seemed like a bun, but some of her hair was let down. Her eyes were an emerald green shade and her skin was fair.

Vincent smiled at her and she beamed back at him. Confused, I looked towards Vincent to try and get an answer out of him. He gave me a blank stare and the walked to the woman. I sighed sorrowfully.

"Hello, Vincent," The woman said.

"Your Highness," Vincent responded as he bowed slightly.

Your highness? Is she royal or something?

The woman smiled softly at him and then shifted her gave towards me.

"And who do we have here?"

I paled. What do I say?

"Uhm..." I stuttered, "Hi?"

She laughed and then looked towards Vincent. "Isn't she cute Vincent?"

Vincent grimaced. "Sure."

I scowled. Well then. Asshole. He was sorta sweet when I first met him and now it's like he just hates me.

The woman walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I was so surprised that I didn't know what to do with my hands. So I awkwardly patted her back.

"Thank you for being here!" She spoke into my back, "We really appreciate your help."

My help? For what?

"My help?" I echoed.

She pulled me back. "Yep," she beamed, "You're going to save us all."

Right... This must have something to do with me being a "Daemon."

I've sorta come to terms that I could be what they're talking about, but until I see some magic happening for me, I'm still going to act a little skeptical about everything.