Chapter 2

Chapter 2

July 7, 2020

Hermione being angry was an understatement. But she snapped back into reality when she felt strong arms wrap around her waist from behind. "Hi love" Draco said. "Hi" Hermione muttered angrily. "What's wrong?" Draco asked his wife. Hermione shoved both letters into his hands. Hermione face planted onto the bed while Draco read the letters.

"Well look at the bright side, Y/N owns it and once she finds out you're staying there, she'll give you a penthouse for free."

Hermione groaned. "That's what I hope won't happen, she's already done so much for me and I appreciate it- it's not like she's going to find out and call" Hermione cut herself but as soon as she finished her sentence her phone rang. Hermione groaned again and answered the phone.

"Hello?" she said

"Hello? Aunt Hermione you should have told me about your family reunion, I'll give you, a penthouse while your parents, and grandparents get suites."

"No really sweetie, it's okay I-"

"I wanted to, besides I remember you telling me of both your wonderful and awful cousins."

Hermione gave up knowing her goddaughter would keep insisting no matter how many times she said no

"Ok thank you"

" I have to go Aunt Mione, I have a meeting. Love you"

"Love you too Y/N"

Hermione looked to Draco and said "Looks like we're going to a reunion,better wake up the kids."

Hermione and Draco were in the kitchen eating when they heard laughter, they looked up and saw there three children. Spirit Cassiopeia Malfoy was the oldest twin making Mal Narcissa Malfoy the younger twin. Behind them was their 2 year younger brother Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy. "Hey mom, dad" Scorpius said. "What's with the""gloomy face mom" Spirit and Mal said

"Granger Family reunion" she said as if it was some sort of disease

"Isn't that the one with your horrible cousins" Scorpius said

" Only a few of them are terrible, the reunion is tomorrow so start packing"

The kids rushed upstairs to start packing after eating breakfast and soon Hermione and Draco started packing.