Chapter 8

Your bike (it can be any color you like)

July 9,2020

All the Malfoys, Potters, Chases, Grangers, Lopezes, Y/S/N, and everyone else were waiting for the others to arrive.

"Hermy who else are we waiting for your dignity?" Asked Gertrude. "Excuse me?" Hermione replied everyone was now glaring at Gertrude, Bertha, Amethyst, and their mothers. "You heard me beaver, it's obvious you spent your life savings to bribe these people to pretend their either 'friends' with you, 'married' to you, or 'your' kids." The trio and their mothers now had smug looks on their faces. Bertha added "Yeah why would people like them be aquatinted with scum like you." Annabeth and Claire replied in unison "Oh we're sorry Aunt Gertrude, Aunt Bertha, you shouldn't use your whole vocabulary in one sentence, cause then you'll have no comebacks, though you 2 never had any did you"

Ginny shot a comment before the three ugly girls could say something "And you are right we don't aquatint with idiots, that's why we're aquatinted with Hermione and not scum like you."

And Draco finally added "I love Hermione and she is way much better than the three of you airhead bimbo scums combined."

The three ugly girls looked dumbfounded along with their mothers but before anyone can say another word a blue Lamborghini pulled up a blue bike which both parked in reserved slots for the owners. 5 girls stepped out of the blue Lamborghini, while the girl on the motorcycle took off her helmet but before they saw her face she had put on Ray Ban sunglasses. All the girls had sunglasses. They all headed towards the group while their luggage was being taken in right away.
Amethyst, Gertrude, and Bertha stated fixing themselves up and started to walk over to all of them when Y/S/N and James ran past them. James picked up Y/N and spun her around.

When he put her down then she was engulfed in a hug from her little sister

When he put her down then she was engulfed in a hug from her little sister. "Hey kid. How have you been?"
(Anyone who understood that reference will forever be my friend.) She took off her sunglasses along with the other teenagers. She went to the rest of the group and hugged all her friends. The Grangers were shocked that THE Y/N Y/L/N was standing right before them. "Hey, anyone know when the di Angelos will get here?" Claire asked. "Yeah they're right there!" Y/S/N exclaimed pointing to a black ferrari that parked in a VIP slot. The passenger and driver's side opened and revealed a teenage boy and girl, then the backseats opened up to reveal to identical girls.

 The passenger and driver's side opened and revealed a teenage boy and girl, then the backseats opened up to reveal to identical girls