Chapter 1

Chapter 1

July 6, 2019

Third POV

Hermione Malfoy nee Granger was peacefully sleeping at Malfoy Manor. Hermione awoke from her sleep to hear pecking by her window. She looked at her husband Draco still asleep. Hermione went to the window and opened. In came her parent's owl Jen.

She looked at Jen's foot to see 2 letters attached. Hermione took both letters and took the one that was addressed to Hermione Malfoy.

Dear Hermione,

We have run out of excuses to tell. Please, please come to the family reunion it is being hosted by your aunt Amber. We are staying at the Padfoot hotel. Show off Draco to your pathetic cousins, they will be furious

Love,Mum

Hermione was furious that her aunt Amber was holding a reunion again to brag about their wealth when they weren't even rich, they just got cheap knockoffs of the real stuff, but Hermione smirked when she heard that she booked the reunion at Padfoot hotel. Padfoot hotel was one of the many properties that her goddaughter, Y/N Black L/N owned. Hermione looked at the 2nd letter and cringed in disgust, a dark pink letter that was addressed to Hermione Granger. She opened it and she wish she hadn't.

Dear Hermione,

We are having another reunion for a week and your grandmother wants you here (I don't know why you're not even special). The reunion is held at the Padfoot Hotel which is owned by THE Y/N L/N, so bring your boyfriend or husband (you probably don't have one) and bring decent clothes from your tiny closet.

From Auntie Amber

P.S. Gertrude has big news