Chapter 17

July 12,2020

Everyone got in their cars and started to head to the beach. The Malfoys were in their car following the others. Draco was driving while Hermione was staring ahead 'Come on, come on, just two more days. Just two more days, you can make it Hermione. You can make it' Hermione thought. She groaned knowing she couldn't make it. She hadn't realize that they have already arrived at the beach. They parked and got their bags.

They headed down to the beach and all of them stayed in one area. The teenagers went to the sea and splashed ech other, swimmed, surf, and etc. The ugly trio were wearing very revealing bikinis TRYING to get men's attention. The teenagers cringed at the very sight of them. 1 hour of peace and quiet was eventually ruined by the paparazzi who somehow found out where they were. The ugly trio and their mothers were posing for the paparazzi but, were shoved out of the way by the paparazzi making their way to the Golden Girls and the Malfoys. The ugly trio were happy when a photographer took a photo of them. The photographer exclaimed in joy. "Yes! I finally got a picture for the ugliest women on Earth magazine" (I made that up)
The ugly trio were embarrassed and angry they were about to head up to the photographer to get him to delete it but he already left. They thought he was just joking little did they know he was for real.

Everyone eventually made it to their cars due to the paparazzi. When they got back to the hotel lobby Santana was furious. "How the hell did they find out we were at the beach!" She exclaimed in anger. Spirit Malfoy was on instagram and saw that there was a new post on instagram with #goldengirls. "I think I know how." She said. They looked at her phone and saw who posted it amethystgranger#1. They all slowly looked at amethyst and then at Santana who was trying to control her actions. "What? How else was I supposed to let people know I was hanging out with the Golden Girls." Amethyst said in her defense "That's it!"exclaimed a very red Santana. She lunged at Amethyst while people were trying to hold her back. Eventually they calmed her down. Everyone went to rest in their rooms and went to sleep.

July 13,2020

It was morning again and the ugly trio headed down to the lobby. When the elevators opened whispers broke out at the sight of them. Some people were laughing, some were looking at them in disgust, while workers were snickering. The ugly trio walked to Kate, Rebecca, and Daniel who were hovering over a magazine. Amethyst, Gertrude, and Bertha were fed up and Bertha spoke up. "What's going on Kate?" She said in a snobby tone. Kate and her siblings snickered. "Have you seen the magazine?" She replied while handing them a magazine.

The cover was the ugly trio but when they saw the title their heart froze. Ugliest Women To Ever Walk This Planet. All three looked around the lobby to see people staring at them and not just any people rich and important people. They rushed into the dining room to avoid further embarrassment. Hermione and Draco headed into the dining room and ate.

Time skip to the next day cause I'm lazy

July 14,2020

It was time for the Grangers to leave. Weeeeelllllllllll...... most. The ugly trio and their mothers were kicked out the moment they finished packing. The Grangers left along with the other adults. The Golden Marauders were left to enjoy their summer vacation before their next year at Hogwarts.