Chapter 9

July 9,2020

After spending quality time with each other Y/N and James headed down to see everyone else arriving at the lobby, once they did a head count they all went to the dining room and sat down. Hermione was confused on why Bertha, Gertrude, and Amethyst haven't mad a rude comment then she realized they are trying to be nice since Y/N's here. Hermione scoffed and muttered idiots under her breath. Then she realized her aunt said something about Gertrude having an announcement then smirked.

"Sooo, Gertrude you said something about having an announcement." She said. With that everyone stayed silent and looked at Gertrude. Gertrude cursed under her breath she was going to say that she was dating Draco Malfoy but, now she had to say something else. "Uh-um, I'm dating Blaise Zabini in fact he proposed last week!" She said the last part in more confidence. Then everyone but the Grangers burst into laughter. "What-what's so funny it's true." Maisie Parkinson who had arrive earlier decided to take action. "You know Gertrude was it? My mom's Pansy Parkinson and I know a liar when I see one. Besides how could YOU possibly date Blaise Zabini who is my stepdad." (Ever since Pansy and Blaise got married she started treating Maisie like her daughter. Maisie loved Blaise because he's the reason she and her mother get along now. Pansy apologized to Maisie and now their bond is stronger than ever. Also Maisie was already best friends with Kaylie and Blaise Zabini the second.)
Gertrude turned red from embarrassment and was even more embarrassed when   Y/S/N spoke up."You know it's not good to lie especially about dating someone's husband who is a father." Chantelle Granger was embarrassed because her daughter got called out. Dinner was over and everybody started to get up but Y/N spoke up.

"Um before we all leave I would like to mention we are having a ball tomorrow night at 8:00 the theme
is medieval, those who received a ticket can reserve VIP for the fashion show, you know who you are. All the hotel guests are invited to the ball and to the fashion show but, we have to put the guests in the back seats of the fashion show due to all the clients coming. The fashion show is the day after the ball." The ugly trio and their mothers were exploding inside since they could never afford to even watch a fashion show. "Also no photos will be allowed unless it's an actual photographer." Anyone who tried to sell fake knockoffs of Y/N's designs will be sued that's why nobody dared copying.