Chapter 3

Chapter 3

July 8,2020

Amethyst, Gertrude, and Bertha Granger we're raised by single moms. Their fathers left them before they were born. Chantelle was the mother of Gertrude and Bertha. Amber was Amethyst's mother. Amethyst, Gertrude, and Bertha were all high school dropouts claiming freshman year was too hard. They threw their luggage at a bagman and rudely told him to bring it to their rooms and they have not even checked in yet.

Amethyst was talking to her 2 cousins when a nice red car pulled into parking right next to her mom's cheap ugly van. Out came her aunt Jean and uncle Wendall. The ugly looking trio and their mothers were surprised because the car was out of Jean and Wendell's pay. They walked over to the the group.

 They walked over to the the group

Bertha smirked which showed her ugly yellow crooked teeth, "aunt Jean, uncle Wendall is Hermione coming"

Jean had put on a fake smile towards Bertha and said "Oh yes dear in fact there she is now" pointing to white Tesla. The said Tesla parked in a reserved area and out came out a beautiful woman who was talking on her iPhone XR showing her beautiful sparkling white teeth. The other doors open up to reveal 3 gorgeous children and together they all walked to the granger family. The bagman dropped the bags he was holding to go retrieve the lady's bags.

"Hello mum,dad" the lady said to Jeanand Wendall "Hermione" screamed Katelyn Granger, Karl Granger, Rebecca Granger, Kate Granger, Daniel Granger, screamed in happiness, shock, and pride while the ugly idiotic trio screamed along with their mother...

and Wendall "Hermione" screamed Katelyn Granger, Karl Granger, Rebecca Granger, Kate Granger, Daniel Granger, screamed in happiness, shock, and pride while the ugly idiotic trio screamed along with their mothers in shock and disgust.

"Hi" she said " Grandma Evelyn, Grandpa Micheal, how are you." " Wonderful dear" her grandmother replied. " Hermione, you should move your rental you don't want it to be towed do you." Gertrude said.

"Well Gertrude if you had eyes you would have read the sign, it's reserved for me and by the way I have multiple other cars just like that." Amethyst just said "Who are they?" pointing to the three teenagers. " These are my children Spirit, Mal, and Scorpius and they-" " Where's the father" Amethyst interrupted "He'll come" " Yeah , right by the way did you hear Draco Malfoy might come to this hotel" Bertha said to the other 2 girls. They headed inside and Amber went up to the receptionist "Granger family please"

The receptionist was none other than Lavender Brown "is Hermione with you" she asked " Yes, why?" Amber replied in disgust Hermione went up and hugged Lavender "Hi Lav" " Hi Mione" " Oh by the way I have your penthouse key right here."Lavender said. "Penthouse key?!?!" screamed the ugly trio. Lavender narrowed her eyes at them and said "Yes, penthouse keys are only distributed by a Toscano to Malfoys, Potters, Weasleys and any other family friends" Bertha sneered and said more like screeched " Hermione isn't a a close friend she's an ugly know it all who lives in a library!!"

"I'll have you know Hermione is a very important person considering she is the owner of HJM fashions and a Malfoy" a voice said behind the group.

Everyone turned around and saw no one other than.....