Chapter 10

Pick any robe

July 10,2020

Y/N woke up at 8:00 a.m. and heard snoring, she turned around to see her boyfriend James Potter peacefully sleeping. Last night they were cuddling while watching Snow White. Y/N made a comment about her getting lost in the forest. James replied with "I will always find you."

Y/N went to get up but was instantly pulled by the arm making her fall back in bed facing James who was awake and asked with a pout "Can we just stay here I haven't seen you all summer." Y/N gave in knowing he wouldn't give up so she replied with an "okay" so they went back to sleep.

 1 hour later Down at the lobby Scorpius finally said something "Where's Y/N and James?" And of course Albus replied "probably still sleeping in" Scorpius was hungry "So let's go get them" Spirit went to stop them "Oh leave them be, they haven't s...

1 hour later
Down at the lobby Scorpius finally said something "Where's Y/N and James?" And of course Albus replied "probably still sleeping in" Scorpius was hungry "So let's go get them" Spirit went to stop them "Oh leave them be, they haven't seen each other since school ended, besides James is suffering from Y/N fever and Y/N is like the only antidote"

Once everyone finished breakfast Evelyn Granger spoke up "Okay everyone we have 10 hours to get ready for the ball some of us are going to the mall."

Time skip cause I'm a lazy Hufflepuff
Time for the ball it was 8:10 p.m. and the ugly trio and their mothers wore neon dresses that reached to their thighs and showed lots of cleavage.

They walked into the ball and everyone stared at them. Then something clicked in their minds 'It was a medieval ball'. Some people were looking at them in disgust while their family looked at them in disappointment and embarrassment, some were laughing at them.

That's when they saw the hosts of the ball and their companions.