Chapter 4

The keys are for different penthouses

The 1st key is for close family friends or a Y/L/N's significant other's family
The 2nd key is for the Golden penthouses for all Golden Girls.
The 3rd key is for the Y/L/N family and their significant other

July 8, 2020

Previously on chapter 3.... The receptionist was none other than Lavender Brown "Is Hermione with you?" She asked "Yes, why?" Amber replied in disgust. Hermione went up and hugged Lavender. "Hi Lav""Hi Mione.Oh by the way I have your penthouse key right here." Lavender said."Penthouse keys?!?!" screamed the ugly trio. Lavender narrowed her eyes at them and said "Yes, penthouse keys are only distributed by a Toscano to Malfoy, Potters, Weasleys, and any other family friends.""Hermione isn't a close friend she's an ugly know it all who lives in a library!!"

" I'll have you know Hermione is a very important person considering she is the owner or HJM fashions and a Malfoy" a voice said behind the group.

Everyone turned around saw no one other than..

"Draco Malfoy" screamed Bertha, Gertrude, and Amethyst. Draco narrowed his eyes at them and said " Yes, I am Draco Malfoy and I am not pleased that low life scum like you are talking to my wife like that." "Your wife!" Screeched the ugly trio. " Yes,my wife." He said while walking up to Hermione and showing her hand where a ring rested.

The trio were dumbfounded not only because Hermione was married to Draco Malfoy, but due to her being the owner of HJM fashions

The trio were dumbfounded not only because Hermione was married to Draco Malfoy, but due to her being the owner of HJM fashions. A.K.A. the second most expensive clothing brand in the world behind Y/L/N fashions of course.

Hermione broke the tension by saying.
"Well let's go to our rooms and meet back here in an hour, sin the others won't be her till later.

Everyone murmured in agreement and went to the large elevators. Hermione pressed the 3rd floor and the penthouse floor making the ugly trio cry. Spirit and Mal rolled their eyes, while Scorpius huffed in annoyance.

Kate got annoyed and said. "Oh for Merlin's sake will you stop crying. Kate instantly corrected her mistake by saying "I mean god's sake."

The trio shut up.