Chapter 10 part 3

July 10, 2020

Amber and Chantelle had a black cardigan on which made them a little more decent than their daughters. Key Word A LITTLE. All five of them split up and Chantelle ended up bumping into Y/S/N. "Watch it, lady!" Y/S/N exclaimed. "Me watch it? How about you watch it!" Chantelle replied and as an idiot like her she forgot she was Y/S/N Y/L/N. "Wow! I'm not the one bumping into people! But what did I expect from someone looking like you! Even if this ball was not medieval theme, that dress is inappropriate for a ball, you look like you're going clubbing!" Y/S/N yelled at the lady. "Why you little brat!" Chantelle went to slap Y/S/N on the face when a hand grabbed her arm roughly. The paparazzi were already taking photos of the scene.

Y/N had grabbed Chantelle's arm and was squeezing it so hard, Chantelle had tears in her eyes. Y/N was trying to not show her true alpha eyes and succeeded. (Scott and Y/N are both true alphas) Y/N was glaring at Chantelle "Get the hell out" she said in a very calm dangerous tone. Chantelle finally managed to get out of Y/N's grip by yanking her arm out of Y/N's grasp. Unfortunately a thread of her cardigan got caught on Y/N's antique bracelet. The bracelet fell to the ground and the gold pieces scattered on the floor while the little gems cracked. Everyone that was close to Y/N were scared that she was now going to kill the lady. Tears started falling down Y/N's face as she saw her favorite bracelet shattered in pieces.

James rushed to catch her as her knees fell weak. He knew how special that bracelet was to Y/N it was given to her at age 12, one of the accessories she never took off because it was from one of her grandmothers that had now passed away. Y/N fell to the ground and James sunk down with her. He knew he couldn't yell at Chantelle because he had to comfort Y/N. But that didn't stop Y/O/B/N from yelling at the lady. Y/Y/B/N went to Y/N and Y/S/N to check on them. Y/O/B/N started yelling. "You old hag! Do you know how expensive that antique bracelet is!!" "An-an-antique?" Chantelle asked in a low voice. "Yes, antique you idiot that bracelet has been passed on for generations!" To say Y/O/B/N was angry was an understatement he was raging. "Security make sure this pathetic excuse of a lady and her 4 companions are banned from every single property we own the moment they step out of here on the 12th. They are no longer welcomed to the Fashion show tomorrow." Security dragged all 5 "ladies" out of the ball room. "The ball's over, everyone go home or to your hotel room. Nothing to see here!" Y/Y/B/N yelled

Everyone close to the Y/L/N were know in the Y/L/N penthouse. Y/N was still crying sitting on the couch with James arms wrapped around her. Hermione was so embarrassed her aunt had the nerve to do that. "Y/N, I'm so sorry that happened. I promise I'll find a way to make it up to you." "It's okay aunt Hermione it's not your fault it's theirs."

While Hermione was talking to Y/N Nikki handed the pieces of Y/N's bracelet and gave it to Talia Valdez who was standing next to her boyfriend Tyson Fuccinelli.

Maria Quezada as Talia Valdez

Liam Obergfoll as Tyson Fuccinelli

Talia was going to try to fix the bracelet

By this time everyone left but Albus, Y/S/N, Maya, Riley, Spirit, and Y/N 's brothers. Y/S/N said sorry and said it was her fault but Y/N cut her off saying it's not her fault. James picked up Y/N bridal style and brought her to their room he got out her black silk pajamas and made her change into them. After she was done changing, James closed the Y/F/C curtains, gave her her bunny, gave her lots of pillows, and covered the both of them with a thin silk blanket then comforted her.