Chapter 12

July 11, 2020

Scott, Stiles, Liam, Jackson, Isaac, and Ethan followed Lydia to the Y/L/N penthouse where all the Golden Girls and Marauders who have arrived so far sat. The six boys were confused of what's going on and Liam got tired and asked irritated "What's going on? Why's everyone acting weird?" Everyone started to explain what happened at the ball and the boys were angry some bimbos acted like that to the hotel owners.

Jackson spoke up

"Did they at least get kicked out?"

"No" Y/O/B/N said

"No? What do you mean no?"

"He means no. You wanna hear it in Spanish. Noh." Said Stiles

Jackson glared at Stiles.

Y/N and James came down

Your outfit

"You alright, Y/N?" Spirit asked

"I'm fine, Spirit" Y/N replied

Everyone winced cause when a girl says she's fine, she is not fine. They all headed down to the lobby by the elevators. Once the elevator doors started opening paparazzi started taking many photos, while reporters were asking questions about the ball yesterday and the fashion show today. Y/N kept a poker face on and walked out with her sister by her side causing the paparazzi to stop taking photos due to them not wanting to get fired. Bodyguards stopped them from entering the dining room where they all took seats at several long tables where the Grangers already were. Amber, Chantelle, Amethyst, Gertrude, and Bertha not daring to look the Y/L/N's in the eyes.

Rebecca, Kate, and Daniel were talking with Hermione while their parents were talking to Hermione's. Hermione spoke deciding it's now or never. "So, when were you going to tell you're witches and wizards." The three siblings looked lost for words and Kate decided to speak up. "Well we had put suspicions when we were younger then we found out the Hermione Granger, war hero was our cousin."

Back to where the trio and their mothers were sitting.

"You know that girl Maisie, I think that she was just lying about THE Blaise Zabini being her stepdad." Amethyst said. Gertrude and Bertha murmured an agreement. "You're right  Amethyst, that's why me and your aunt Chantelle and I were thinking into making Blaise Zabini fall in love with one of you so we would become rich."

Everyone who had super hearing rolled their eyes at them and looked at them in disgust.

The doors to the dining room opened quietly but, loud enough for the ugly trio and their mothers look up to see a handsome Italian man.

Back where the Y/L/N's were sitting. Y/N looked at Y/S/N talking with Maisie when she noticed one of her other godfathers (besides Harry) Blaise Zabini coming over. He tapped on Maisie's shoulder and she turned around. "Dad!" She exclaimed. The trio and their mothers were had shocked expressions then realized THE Theo Nott was standing. Instead of Blaise Zabini they could get Theo Nott to fall in love with them but, their thoughts were interrupted by a scream. "Dad!!" Screamed Cassie Nott

Kaya Scodelario as Cassandra Nott

The trio and their mothers were more shocked because they never heard of Theo Nott getting married and the girl looked like Astoria Greengrass

After breakfast Y/N announced the fashion show would be at 8:00 p.m.

By the time lunch rolled around Hermione managed to convince Y/N to allow her cousins to come to the fashion show.

Time skip cause I'm lazy.

7:30

All guests had their phones taken away unless they were VIPs.