Unity: @KirstenKaitlinSetty

Title: Unity

Author: @KirstenKaitlinSetty

Judge: @OptimisticSuffering

Title/Book Cover: 5/10

Grammar: 8/10

Tone of Voice: 25/30

Characters: 18/20

Overall Content: 21/30

Added Points: 3/10

Total Score: 80/100

Basic Review: Your cover looks very cramped. There is just alot going on, and it makes your cover look really unorganized and unattractive. The stickers that you have placed on the cover are put in really unconventional places. They look unnecessary. Also I feel like you could choose a more exciting font; the one that you used kind of reminded me of a school text book, and doesnt really grab my attention when I look at it. Anyways, at the beginning of your book there are alot of unnecessary chapters. The face claims should somehow be incorporated into the book. The face claims just take up too much space, and it could possibly cause the reader to become impatient with the book and stop reading. Other then that, I really enjoyed your main character and their relatable personality, I feel like you did a good job at connecting your main character with your readers. There were a few run on sentences, but over all it was simple to read, most sentences had a nice rhythm to them. You did a good job explaining scenes, but I still feel like you could add a little more detail to more important things, and alittle less detail to less important things to give contrast on what the main character values / cares about. You have a plot that you can do alot with, and I wish you luck on how you continue your story. Good job!