Cute Can Kill

"Oh my god!" Airi screams as she wakes up, breaking out into a cold sweat. She was hyperventilating as she ran her hands through her colored hair roughly.

"Airi..? What happened another nightmare?" Donghyun asks with a groggy yet low voice as he turned in the bed. Airi screams even louder when she sees him. "That dream.. it felt so real.. are you actually here?" Airi asks, her eyes like she's seen a ghost.

Donghyun was fully awake now and sat up to look at her and pull her into a hug. "Yes I'm here Airi... just forget about that dumb nightmare. It isn't real." He says as he rubs soothing circles into her back.

Airi cries into his chest and nods. She was so confused, the hospital in her dream felt all too real.

"You've been out of it ever since that trip.. I'm worried about you.. you know?" Donghyun sighs, reaching over to turn on the lamp with her still in his arms.

She slowly looked up at him, "since.. the trip?" She repeats, not remembering anything afterwards. Was it all a coincidence.

"Yeah.. do you wanna talk about your dream?" He asks her, his eyes warm.

She shakes her head cutely, almost making him chuckle if it weren't for the sensitive moment.

"No thanks..." she says hugging him again. She felt like she didn't need to know, she was her now. She pushed the image of the doctor out of her head and closed her eyes shut. Her head was spinning out of control.

She knew she could ask her brother Sora, but she didn't need to know that bad. She would also be forced to leave her friends in the house. They were still technically on the run.

She just had to hold it off.. a little longer. Now that she realized she was with Donghyun, she didn't want it to end. So she stayed in his arms, repressing all memories of that oh so real dream.

                     ——————————
"Heyyy are we going out or what? I'm so hungry I could eat ChuanLi fried rice." Haeun says as she rubs her stomach on the couch.

ChuanLi walks in, having an offended look on his face, "hey why me??" He pouts as he straightens out his oversized hoodie.

Haeun slightly turns to him and cocks an eyebrow, "don't feel too flattered you're so short that you'd be an appetizer." She says.

ChuanLi gasps dramatically taken aback, then starts arguing with her about his height when his soul returns.

Airi walks down the stairs to this scene, a big smile spread across her face, "it's.. how it was before." Airi whispers, feeling so much better.

Donghyun skips down too as he puts on his black shirt. Airi looks away, trying to suppress her blush. She never noticed him this way before and now that she did, wow it was a lot to take in. No wonder so many people have crushes on him. She used to fangirl over him but that's it.

"What did you say?" He smiles at her, thinking he heard her say something. She quickly shakes her head, it looking like it's about to fall off. "Nothing!!"

He just laughs without question and gives her a quick peck on the lips before walking to the couch. Airi widens her eyes, her heart racing, "oh gosh... don't ever wake me up from this dream." She says, dropping to the floor and looking up at the sky like she was in a soap opera.

"You love birds stop rubbing it in my face! I get it I'm single and y'all are cute. Heck.. if I liked men I would even date you." Haeun tsks, getting up quickly from the couch. Donghyun shakes his head, "you'll find someone soon."

"Yeah I know I will, but ChuanLi and LiLing are doomed." Haeun says in a loud whisper, catching both of their attention, "HEY!"

"Anyway I'm gonna sing my hit song at y'alls wedding.. it's called 'lil pimp be in love and shit' it's a classic." Haeun nods, patting Donghyun's back.