Wicked Love

(Has sexual themes. Ivery you might wanna run)

The group of friends was busily planning Moonsoo's birthday party, it not being a surprise because he already knew about it, and when it was finished it was time for the guests to arrive. Moonsoo didn't care about his birthday not in the slightest, but his friends always did this for him whether he liked it or not.

Donghyun wasn't even back yet, until Airi heard a knock on the door. "Ooh maybe it's your sister!" Airi cheers, walking to the door and opening it to find Donghyun standing there with a smile. Airi blushed and froze in her spot, acting like if she stood still, he wouldn't see her. "Um... Airi...? I can still see you." She let go of the breath she was holding and smiled a bit, "s-So you didn't do it?" Airi asks, looking over her shoulder to see Haeun wiggling her eyebrows at her, disgusting ChuanLi in the process. Airi quickly turns back around and tries forgetting all the things Haeun told her. Haeun ruins one innocent mind at a time.

Donghyun shakes his head and smiles before sticking his tongue out, revealing a black piercing. And at that, Airi fainted.

"Good lord!" Haeun calls out, then rushing over. "You're already so handsome and then you get a piercing?! Shame on you Donghyun. FOR SHAME." Haeun lectures him as she helps him pick her up. He just shakes his head, "Haeun! You got into her mind and said something didn't you? And you're trying to cover it up by blaming it on my face right?" He says with a sigh before placing her on the couch. They knew she'd wake soon.

Haeun looked startled, "oh my god are you a wizard?!"

"Moonsoo! I got you a birthday present." LiLing says, breaking into the conversation and handing Moonsoo the gift. Moonsoo eyes it before suddenly opening it so quickly that it scares LiLing. In the box revealed a long knife that had a dragon carved on the handle. "Tada! A Chinese made knife!" LiLing says with jazz hands. Everyone looked at LiLing, their mouths slightly agape. They were done at this point.

"You got.. Moonsoo a knife..?" ChuanLi asks slowly, backing up into the kitchen again.

"Yeah of course! For his collection!" LiLing smiles innocently.

"That boy doesn't need anymore knives LiLing." Haeun says, looking over at Moonsoo who is admiring it. "I hope you're happy. You just indirectly killed someone."

"Anyway..." Donghyun says, being brave enough to take the knife and put it back into the box. He places it on the counter and turns. "Let's get this party started.. without knives." He says, getting out the alcohol.

"Oh come on! What's a Moonsoo party without knives?? It's so him!" LiLing pouts. Moonsoo just pats her head at that. "This is a party not a blood bath." Donghyun responds, filling the glasses.

The door bell then rings, Airi going to get it again. In came a lot of people, most of them looking pretty dangerous.

"Woah Moonsoo.. who are all these people??" Donghyun asks, watching them take out their weapons, "and why do they have dangerous weapons?!"

"It's a byob." Moonsoo simply states.

"What in the hell is that?" Donghyun asks, impatiently.

"Bring your own blade." One of the guys cheers, acting drunk already as he runs around with his knife in his hands. "Yeahhh! I like these guys!" Haeun cheers, getting up to dance with them.

"What is your sister going to say about all this?? You even have to tell her about your rel-" Donghyun starts speaking until he looks up to see her standing in the doorway, shocked.

"Oh! Sera hi!" He says. Moonsoo stands up quickly and walks over to her. "Hi." He plainly says. "W-Who are these guys?? Moonsoo! You said you were going to stop your dangerous tendencies I don't need to bail you out of jail again!" She pouts cutely, crossing her arms. She was the complete opposite of Moonsoo. Always cute, adorable and innocent. Moonsoo protected her a lot because of that however.