Dark Sunshine

"Here leave this cream on, it'll help them heal better." Haeun says, crouching down in front of Sera in front of the couch. "Thank you.." Sera says softly, watching her smile and get up to put things up. She looked down at her bruises, wondering since when Haeun showed this side to her. "Alright let's get some sleep kk? It's super late." She says, bringing her a blanket and pillow and a pillow for herself. "Don't you want a blanket..?" Sera asks with concern, watching her settle down on the floor. "Nah I'm good! Just focus on resting up!" She says, closing her eyes.

Sera nods slowly and lays down on the couch, her eyes fluttering shut as well. "Don't let him do that again okay...? You deserve better." Haeun whispers loud enough for her to hear. Sera blinked, not knowing what to say. She didn't know what to do about the entire situation, everything was coming into light and she wondered how she'd been so stupid to be hopelessly in love with her high school crush who was an aggressive drunk.

"Goodnight." Haeun whispers after awhile, then instantly falling asleep. "Goodnight.." Sera replies, but she notices that she's already off to dreamland. "Thank you." She whispers again before going to sleep as well.

~
DuYi headed downstairs in the morning, rubbing his eyes and setting his mission to making some toast. "Get some good sleep?" Donghyun asks coyly, DuYi rolling eyes and pushing the bread down in the toaster. "Don't make this cheesy or I'll throw this toaster into your bath water."

"Touchy." Donghyun laughs, ChuanLi coming downstairs as well, his eyes puffy from crying. Donghyun pats a spot next to the couch inviting ChuanLi to sit next to him. He does, and plops his head onto his lap to watch whatever cartoon they were watching. Airi was sitting in front of the couch laughing her ass off at The Amazing World of Gumball whole eating cereal without milk. ChuanLi sighs, "Airi. I can't even hear the TV."

She laughs at something else again, so hard that the cereal flings behind her onto Donghyun and ChuanLi. She notices immediately. "Omg! I'm so sorry!" She squeals, turning and picking the cereal off of ChuanLi's face and eating them. "Why is everyone so weird?!" ChuanLi's voice cracks. "I missed you too!" Airi smiles widely, continuing to eat them.

"Hey tonight we're going to dinner with my other friends who are visiting so make sure all of you are ready by seven okay?" Donghyun says, joining Airi in picking up the cereal. LiLing runs in from all the way upstairs in a huge drunken mess. She had a big hangover. She fell on ChuanLi to talk to Donghyun excitedly, "IS HE CUTE?!" She squeals, then grabbing her head in pain since she rushed too fast. She didn't notice that she was squishing ChuanLi, Airi tried her best to get LiLing off of him but she's surprisingly too strong. "Umm.. I mean I guess-" Donghyun tried answering, while trying to push her off.

Haeun sighs as she walks into the room, "LiLing stop crushing your son! That's child abuse!" She says, going over and literally picking her up off of him. ChuanLi gasps for air while Airi pats his back in concern, "WHAT THE HELL-" he yells.

"Son?! THATS WHO HE REMINDS ME OF!" LiLing gasps, having a total blonde moment, "It's been bothering me for so long!"

Everyone shakes their head at her, ChuanLi looking greatly offended. "Also.. ChuanLi.." Airi starts speaking, making a face. "I know I know.. I heard myself." He slumps, walking over to the swear jar he made himself mostly for everyone else, and he places fifty cents in it.

"Man LiLing you and a box of rocks got a lot in common." Haeun pats her back, then walking over to the couch and plopping onto it to watch cartoons too. "Aww.. thanks." LiLing says with a smile and a hand over her heart.

"Anyway I'm going to pick out the best outfit ever to meet your friend don't worry!" LiLing winks, skipping upstairs.

"Ugh.." Donghyun places just head in his hand. "So who are these friends?" Airi asks, looking back at Donghyun, ChuanLi joining her on the floor. "Just some friends from America."