Lucky Charms

"Donghyunnie~" Airi calls sweetly from the doorway, coming back inside from an ice cream truck.

"Hm?" He hums while sitting on the couch.

"There's strange guys outside of our house who are looking at it." She says like a kid tattle tailing. Donghyun sighs and looks up, "which strange men is it this time..?" He asks, like it's a reoccurring problem. ChuanLi gets impatient and bursts through the door himself, "Donghyun! These guys are trying to buy our house!" He says with heavy breathing, his ice cream melting.

Donghyun stands up quickly, "what?!" He exclaims while running outside. That gathers the attention of everyone else in the house as they all head out there.

"What's going on..? What the fuck is this??" He asks in a pissed off tone, pointing demandingly at a 'for sale' sign. A man in a business suit turns around, laughing incredibly weird like he is having tea with the high queen.

"Oh ho ho~ well you see.. I'm having open house right now for the guests. So run along good looking young man." He says, waving him away and starting to talk to the couple again.

"They don't want this house..." Haeun mutters. "Crazy shit happens in there." DuYi agrees to that, thinking back to the time he summoned a goat who sat on Donghyun as he slept and kept eating LiLing's hair.

"Why is my house getting sold??" Donghyun asks, confused.

"Oh because you don't have any money to pay for rent anymore. So I, as the landlord suggest that you move immediately. Only high paying customers here." The snobby man in a suit cocks his eyebrow at him.

"But... I have loads of mon-" Donghyun starts speaking, before ChuanLi comes up, "ummm..... remember Donghyun? You got in a fight with your dad a month ago about your relationship and he cut off your debit card..?" ChuanLi reminds him awkwardly. Donghyun sighs, facepalming to himself since he realized that he forgot about all that.

"Oh~ so you don't have money to pay rent? Well it's time to sell the house." The man laughs hysterically.

"Not true! Listen... just wait a little longer.. we'll all get a job and pay it off!" There was a silence after Donghyun said that, and then a burst of laughter was heard, from not only the landlord, but the potential buyers of the house.

"What's so funny?!" Haeun crosses her arms.

"You guys?? Getting a job? Please! I bet you haven't had a job in your life! Good luck with that!" He laughs once more, shaking his head at them.

"Ummm! Excuse me! I'll have you know that exotic dancing in a chipotle parking lot is SO a job!" Haeun rolls her eyes, looking offended.

He quit laughing at that moment and cleared his throat awkwardly. "LEAVE OR GET MONEY!" He yells before hurriedly leaving.

"Maybe you shouldn't tell people that Haeun..." LiLing says with her eyes wide. Haeun shrugs it off, feeling no regrets.

"Shit... what are we going to do? We have gotten kicked out of so many places that we won't be able to get a job.." Donghyun sighs.

"Wait! I have an idea!" ChuanLi speaks up cutely, but Haeun pushes him. "Not now sweetie the adults are talking." She says while looking at her nails. ChuanLi gasps in offense before Airi helps him out of the flower bed. He sneezes. "Was that necessary??" Airi says to Haeun, but Haeun just pushes him again.

"What's your idea little human?" Donghyun asks, turning to him.

"Hyung!! Don't call me that.. anyway.. my father owns a grocery store! I'm pretty sure I can convince him to hire us all! He's been needing more workers since the store got more popular." He says after pouting. Donghyun thinks for a bit, "Yeah! Let's go talk to him, he loves us I'm pretty sur-"