Revenge Is Ice Cream

'Twas the day of the concert and the group was all getting ready in their rooms. One room however was more chaotic.

"Come on! You're going!" Airi yells while pulling ChuanLi from the bed that he was desperately clinging to. "I even have your clothes out." LiLing pouts, looking at the clothing sadly. "I'm not a kid!" ChuanLi yells back, but then Haeun comes in and with one tug, ChuanLi flies off. "You're acting like a kid right now boy!" Haeun says, before sitting him down on the bed. "Haeun.." he was about to speak. "No." She shakes her head. "ChuanLi even though I make fun of you because you're a small cinnamon roll pastry doesn't mean I don't think you are cool." She says in a stern mom like voice.

"Yes! And ChuanLi we love that you're cute! Don't change that okay?" Airi says while pinching his face. "I don't want you to give up on meeting new people. Plus some girl will be super lucky to have you one day!" Airi says in confidence. "Wow.. you think?" ChuanLi asks quietly. All three of them nod. "Thank you guys." ChuanLi smiles, feeling grateful for his friends. He knew he had to make this change of confidence for himself but also for his friends around him. He never thought that it was okay to seem cute as a guy however, so he knew he'd have to get used to that.

"Now put on your outfit my son!" LiLing giggles.

"Wtf... is that.. a bunny costume ?!" ChuanLi freaks out. "Oops aha.. wrong one! Here." She says then handling him some darker clothes. He took them and then just looked up at them who we're still here. "Um.. can I change ?" He asks with a raised brow. They blink. "Oh oh yes yes." Airi says walking out with the others while they chat.

Everyone was dressed up in dark clothing, really getting into the emo vibes for the concert. "Is this one of those concerts like the one where they throw pig intestines on you? And there was a dancing mouse with a guitar?" LiLing asks with an innocent expression once they're all in the car. "Um... no.." Airi starts speaking. "Are you thinking about that time we went to chucky cheese??" DuYi turns around and asks with astonishment.

"Ohhh!! Yes that! Am I remembering wrong?" LiLing asks, still smiling. "Uh.. no. That's right." DuYi says before turning back around.

"When did Moonsoo get on my lap?!" Donghyun calls out with a mumbled voice. Nobody noticed when this happened and it honestly didn't look like Donghyun knew either. Airi looked up from her phone and gasped. "I'll drive." Moonsoo says then starting the car. "No no! We'll crash for sure now! And you're crushing my nuts!" Donghyun cries for help. "DuYi do something!" Airi turns behind her seat.

"Hey Moonsoo! Stop being so dummy thicc." DuYi says before looking back at his phone. "Not that! Ugh." Airi facepalms. "Hehe dummy thicc." LiLing starts laughing uncontrollably. ChuanLi was wincing with pain in the back just thinking about the situation.
"I'll get you new scissors." Donghyun says while in pain.
"Okay." Moonsoo replies quickly then getting up, patting Donghyun on the leg almost like he was trying to console him and then went on the back to lay down on ChuanLi and DuYi again. ChuanLi looked frightened once again with this time his legs on his side. His boots had spikes on them. DuYi just kissed Moonsoo causing an uproar. "Hey! Some of us are still single!" ChuanLi calls out.

"Not me if I start dating Xavier!" She giggles. Haeun sighs, "remember HES MARRIED." She smacks her. "I can't help it!" LiLing cries.

When they arrived at the rock club, the music was already blasting their ear drum, and they got a big culture shock of all the Korean people who were dressed in rock wear, as well as a bunch of foreigners. "Where has all these people been?!" Donghyun asks in surprise, never seeing these type of people in their city often.

"Woo hoo! I'm ready!" Airi screams happily, before walking in front of Donghyun. "Woah woah Airi.. you look... good." Donghyun says, her turning around, "Aw thank you! For a minute there I thought you'd-"