Jolly Green

Training was finished and these group of friends were finally able to land on their two feet! There was no commotion, no trouble, they just did their jobs like normal civilized beings. Well.. almost.

ChuanLi had the worst week out of anyone in his own father's store. He felt like he was the only unlucky one which was in no way an understatement. No amount of LiLing's half-eaten stolen Lucky Charms could give him luck. First he had kids throw up in his line more than once, one kid bit his finger because he looked like a 'strawberry fruit roll up,' in his words, and he always got the incompetent customers while Donghyun got all the cute girls which wasn't fair at all to ChuanLi. And here he was, standing there with another incompetent bitch in front of him, talking in the most nasally voice anyone would rip their ears off by hearing, and a classic, 'let me speak to the manager' haircut. She was yelling about cat food and how she wanted it marked down when it was indeed not on sale.

"Do you understand how hungry my cats are? Do you want to feel that stinging regret of letting my cats die from starvation get to you..?" She said with her hands on her hips. ChuanLi sighed, this lady had been at it for a good half hour, and he wanted to snap back but he was a wimp so he just kept things inside like, "stop being so cheap then crazy cat lady." And "what the fuck do I care? Maybe them dying will teach you a lesson." But he couldn't.

"I'm sorry ma'am but that item is not on sale, do you still want to buy it anyway?" He asked with a bored expression. He needed his break. "Does it look like I have that kind of money?!" She squealed like a pig. From the look of her greasy ass shirt ChuanLi shook his head nervously, "n-no." He panicked. "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! Calling me poor are ya?! I'll send my cats to haunt your ass!!!" She yells loudly, getting everyone's attention. ChuanLi blinked in shock in confusion, "s-so are your cats already dead...? Or are you wanting them to die because that's just wrong." He replies, utterly distraught from her statement. "Why you little!!" She screamed, getting pissed for no reason and shoving the cat food in her pocket before trying to jump over the register. ChuanLi squealed like a baby of course, but the security stopped her before she could reach him. "Ma'am!! You're way out of line! Come with me!" The security guy yells. She starts sobbing as her hands get placed behind her back, "OKAY FINE!!!! I eat the cat food okay?! IT WAS ME!!!" She admits as she's being carried away. "IT WAS MEEEEEEE!"

They all blink in her direction, Donghyun coming back from his break but just in time to hear that last part. "What kind of fuckery was that??" He asks. ChuanLi facepalms. "Don't ask.."

"Hi!" A girls voice is then heard, ChuanLi turns to the next person in line a little too harshly, startling her. "What!!!" He yells then seeing it's just Sera. He instantly deflates into the puppy he is. "I'm so sorry Sera!!!" He cries. Sera blinks, getting over it quickly. "It's fine you just startled me haha don't cry." She says patting his back. "Anywho~ you're friends with DuYi right? Are you close?" Sera asks him almost in a whisper. ChuanLi stops being a baby instantly and nods, "yes! DuYi and I are friends why??" He asks, then hearing the overhead speaker in all of the store turn on,

"Shut the fuck up ChuanLi." DuYi's voice is heard, then the speaker turns off. ChuanLi stood there, stunned. "How did he even hear that?! He literally says this every time!" He frustratingly says. He heard his dad run out of his office in a flash, panting hard. "Who told my baby boy to shut the fridge ?!" He yells in anger through the store, causing some chuckles from the customers.

ChuanLi was straight up done at this point and looked exhausted. "I'm... taking my break.." he says quietly while slowly walking away. Sera blinks as she watches him go, then turning to Donghyun who was in the middle of hatching a plan, "if you want to find out more information about your brother's boyfriend, ask Haeun she knows how to help any situation and is amazing with advice." He said, trying to get Sera to talk to Haeun finally even though it pained him to say such positive things about her. "Oh! Good idea thank you!" She says while happily jumping up. She then skipped over to the deli where she spotted Haeun.