Mad Cow Disease

2 weeks later
DuYi waltzes down to the fridge one cold day and flings it open, his eyes widening when he sees that what he needs isn't there. "Where is the sandwich stuff..?? I need to make a sandwich!" He yells while slamming the fridge. He marches into the living room where LiLing and Airi are watching tv together. They instantly groan. "Hey!! Don't step in front of our soaps! They were about to kiss." Airi sobs.

"What do you need DuYi? Because when you need something you don't usually say it right away so then I look at you and you look at me, and then you finally spill it out and then I don't even know what we were initially talking about in the first place and-" LiLing rambles

"LiLing!" He calls out to stop her, and sighs. "I need sandwich stuff. Do you think Donghyun will let me use the car?" He asks in a huff.

"Oh you should've just said that!" LiLing laughs, and DuYi was just not having it. "Actually Donghyun went to drive ChuanLi to his first date with that girl Sumi from the rock club. So he took the car." Airi says, crushing his dreams. "What??" He grunts.

"Just call a taxi." LiLing suggests. "Hell no they're creepy and I only have enough money for sandwich stuff!!"

"Oh! Well you can use my uncle's hurst! Haeun is working on it right now in the garage." LiLing says brightly. "Good! I'll go get sandwich stuff in a hurst!" He says before storming off to the garage.

"Ummm.. was your uncle IN the hurst or did he own it?" Airi asks carefully. "He owned it silly." LiLing laughs. "Well.. did he work in a funeral home?" She asks while tilting her head. "Nope!" LiLing smiles then turning back to their show. Airi just decided not to press any further.

"Haeun! Let me drive the hurst!" DuYi yells making Haeun almost fall into the hood of the car. "Good gravy you scared me." She says catching his breath. DuYi winces at that. "You can't I haven't fixed this problem yet! It won't run. The wires are cut for some reason." She says before getting back into the hood. DuYi sighs impatiently, "ugh but I need sandwich stuff! Can't you just do a few things and bam it's fixed?" He sighs.

"Wow DuYi you're really cranky when you're hungry. But anyway maybe you can help me since you're DuYi diy." She winks.

"Never call me that again."

She clears her throat, her eyes widening when she sees something stuck in the hood. "I know what cut the wires!" She says reaching in.

"What is it??" DuYi says looking into it with her. Haeun pulls out a large dead raccoon from next to the engine. "I don't think this is supposed to be in here." She says holding it from his tail. DuYi rolls his eyes, "ugh I don't have time for this." He says before walking out.

"Go ask your boyfriend! He got that new motorcycle a few days ago." Haeun calls out.

That's just what DuYi did and he made his way around the house to look for Moonsoo. When he couldn't find him, he went outside just to see Moonsoo on his bike.

"Babe!!!! I need sandwich stuff!" He yells once he's out the door. Moonsoo just looks up with a raised brow. "Can I borrow your bike so I can go to the store??" DuYi asks while tugging at his sleeve. Moonsoo sighs and wraps his arm around his waist to pull him in. "Sorry but I have to go bail one of my dealers out of jail." Moonsoo shrugs. DuYi sighs deeply and gets out of Moonsoo's hold. "My stomach is about to eat itself!" He huffs, then storming off again.

He heads into the house to find another way, when he sees his skateboard. He sighs deeply before grabbing it. "Geez I wanted to be lazy but nooo." He sighs, getting on the board.

                                      ~
"How did it go?" Donghyun asks like a father who's son just went on his first date. ChuanLi nervously steps into the car, his legs like jelly. "I-It was okay! But no matter what you and Xavier taught me I didn't know what to do. So intimidating." He says like he was traumatized. Donghyun tilted his head, "well.. do you like her?" He asks. ChuanLi felt like he had to say yes, since he felt like he couldn't get a date easily but honestly he wasn't feeling it. "She was pretty." He says. "But?" Donghyun presses further.