Five

Will and Nico left as soon as the sun rose the next morning. When Will asked about vampires allergies to the sun, Nico said it was a misconception, that the truth was that vampires glitter in the sun and start to smoke, but it doesn't kill them. It was just really uncomfortable, like catching a cold. Luckily Nico doesn't have that part if the gene.

"So", Will said after about an hour of walking. "Do you know where we're going?"

The raven haired boy stopped short. "I was following you."

"What? I don't know the way, I thought you knew."

"Sunshine, I lived alone for decades before meeting you. You're the first interaction I've had since Bianca, my sister. How would I know where we're going?"

Nico had a point and Will knew it.

"Okay so we're lost, crap."

"Any landmarks we can follow to find the pack house?"

"That depends, are we still in North America?"

"Yes we are...um what kind of question is that."

Sunshine explained what happened with Drew and the necklace and explained how the necklace could drop him off anywhere in the world.

"Can you, politely, ask it to take us to the pack?", the vampwolf suggested.

"Great idea Neeks!"

"Don't call me that!"

Will closed his eyes and wished hard. I wish to go home to the pack house with Nico.

Falling. He felt like he was falling again. Suddenly, Nico was yanking on his shirt and screaming, "Will if you kill me I will haunt you in the afterlife!"

So we are actually falling, oh okay. Wait!Crap you necklace!

They fell through some trees and landed roughly on the ground. But before they could recover from that the boys rolled down the appearing-out-of-nowhere slope and splashed in the river.

"Ouch, thanks Will", Nico groaned.

"Using the necklace was your idea.", Will said, helping himself up.

"Crap you."

Suddenly someone burst out if the bushes and tackled Will furiously. "Will my baby brother I was so worried!", Kayla screamed in delight.

"Sorry if I worried you."

"IF YOU WORRIED ME?! BOY YOU LUCKY YOU'RE AS STRAIGHT AS A RAINBOW IN A CIRCLE CUZ I WAS GOING TO CALL DREW THE B- FOR YOU."

Nico growled unwillingly. He hated the thought of that Crew girl and wanted to rip her apart at the sound of her name. He didn't know why he felt this way, but he normally listened to his gut so this time it would be no different.

Kayla finally noticed Nico for the first time. "Who is this? And what's up with-"

"Don't say anything about the ears, got it?"

"It's a sensitive topic", Will whispered in Kayla's ear.

"Oh, okay, sorry.", Kayla focused again in Nico. "What pack do you belong to?"

"None."

"None? But you so young to be a rouge.", Kayla pondered for a second. "Okay, you should officially join the Apollo pack."

Nico and Will jumped at that. "Oh my lunar eclipse!", they yelled at the same time.

"Kayla you aren't serious! The pack would tear the boy's head off before Lee could consider!"

"I can't! I won't be accepted or..."

"Kayla what's with all the noise?", a feminine voice called out.

"Well too bad cuz it's time to go", Kayla grabbed Nico's hand, helped him up, grabbed Will's hand and ran towards the direction of the voice.