Seven

Chapter 8 is being a stinking pain, it is now after chapter eleven because why not huh? Just a warning, I don't recommend going straight to chapter nine. Once finished this chapter pass nine through eleven to find eight.

"Will why are your friends trying to kill us?", spat out Nico.

"They're not going to kill us, but they'll hold us hostage until they get their way."

"I don't what them to have their way!"

"Me neither, that's why we're running."

"Solangelo!, a roar called from behind them.

"That was Jason, crap", muttered Will.

"Will, you said that your friends won't hurt me."

"And they won't, they're just fangirlling", the human reassured.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!"

"Too long of an explanation."

~ time skip brought to you by the craziness of Jason Grace. The entire fandom in a nutshell. ~

Eventually the boys escaped and hid in Will's room. Nico complained about how bright it was.

The room wall was a pastel yellow, but not washed out looking. There was three lamps in the room plus the overhead light on the fan. All the lights were on.

Besides the lighting overuse, the room was pretty normal. The wall opposite to the door was just a huge window. The curtains were open and the sun hit Nico right in the eyes. The posters on the wall told Nico that Will was seriously into Greek mythology and music. All the Greek gods and their powers was labeled on separate posters. Some of the bands labeled on the wall were Fall Out Boy, Maroon 5, Panic! At The Disco and Singing with the Sirens. The only one Nico didn't now was Maroon 5.

He didn't realise he was humming "Immortals" until Will pointed it out.

"You know that too?", Will asked excitedly.

"Um, yea...", vampwolf trailed off.

Will grinned, picked up is IPod and started playing it. Then he jumped on his bed and started playing the air guitar. Nico giggled again. Why was this boy so silly?

They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be,
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
I'll be the watcher (watcher) if the eternal flame,
I'll be the guard dog of all your fevered dreams.

Will howled at the oooo part and Neeks thought it was cute.

I'll be the sand bottom half of the hour glass (glass, glass)

Will howled again.

I try to picture me without you but I can't.

Nico joined in for the chorus.

Cuz we could be immortals, immortals,
Just not for long, for long,
And we'll live forever now with the blackout curtain down,
Just not for long, for long,
And we could be immor-or-or-or-or, immortal,
Immor-or-or-or-or, immortal,
Immortal.

That lasted about two more minutes before the song was finished. Luckily another song came on and the same situation repeated. The song was 'High Hopes', then the next was 'Sugar We're Going Down'. When 'Maps' came on, Nico was confused. Will chuckled. "This is by Maroon 5."

"Oh, that's why I don't know it."

The mortal laughed, then frowned. "Where is everyone?"

"What do you mean?"

"Wolves have a powerful sense of smell, even if the gang got hung up with something, they could follow our scents and find us."

"Oh", Nico looked down at his hands. "I have a smell?"

"Everything does."

"What do I smell like?"

"I can't tell you that, I'm human, I don't have that great of a sense."

A pause. "Can I smell you?"

If you weren't raised by wolves, then that would have been weird, but it was fine to Will. He sat on the bed so that Nico could have better access to his neck. The vampwolf pressed his nose to Will's neck and took in his scent.

"You smell like ... lemons ... and ... strawberries. Grass too but ... it's a nice smell."

"Thank you", Nico pulled away from Will's neck and looked at his face. He was suddenly mesmerized by Sunshine's features. His soft cheeks and sharp chin was all Nico could look at. Then he noticed Will's freckles and mentally started counting them. One two ... ten ... twenty...

Will started leaning closer to the small olive skimmed boy. Suddenly Will's lips were very appealing to Nico.

Five inches
Oh Luna what's happening?

Four inches
Why is Will doing that?

Three inches
The gap is closing, the gap is closing!

Two inches
Mom was marked too... by dad. Does he mean what I think he means.

One inch
We were destined for each other.

Knock, knock knock.

Will and Nico pulled away from each other, the moment ruined. I marked Will, making him mine forever. I'll grow to love Will and care for him. Maybe one day I'll carry his kids. Nico blushed at the thought. Will opened the door and a girl with her hair braided in one large braid and a very scary aura tackled Will.

The girl was speaking so fast Nico couldn't understand her. Will told her to calm down and start over. This is what she said:

"WILLIAM SOLACE I WILL SMOTHER YOU TO DEATH FOR DISAPPEARING LIKE THAT OR MY NAME ISN'T REYNA RAMIREZ - ARELLANO!!!"

Nico didn't like that.

Not at all.