2 ~ Mark Lee

You soared towards the clouds and you quickly arrived at the large houses, the houses could also not be seen by humans. No human object would be able to touch the buildings built on the clouds either. 

You slowly walked and as you tired to approach your shared house but you froze when you heard the voice "Y/N", your bosses voice rang through your head. You hoped he wouldn't notice what you did on earth but apparently he did, you spread your wings again and traveled to the building he was in. 

You arrived at the large doors and huffed while you pushed them open. You walked through the large doors and saw your boss sitting at his usual large desk while he glared at you "y/n, I know what you did".

"it's not against the rules to let someone enter a dream or to tell them your name" you said and he sighed.

"what is wrong with you y/n, you should be well adjusted by now but instead you are way to emotional. You did not need to let the girl travel back to her brothers dream but you did out of pure emotions didn't you"

Your boss lucas was clearly not happy, he was always keeping tabs on you since you were... well since you were born. You kind of just woke up one day and here you were. However, lucas was always angry at you because you weren't like most angels of death, you simply cared too much. 

All angels of death tended to have less strong emotions but you were different. Even though you did a good job at the not showing your emotions by your facial expression you still had plenty of them.

Lucas considered you a special case so he always watched over you. He groaned in frustration when you didn't have a reply, he was right you did it out of emotions. You gave the girl one last visit because she was kind and because you looked into her crying brothers eyes. 

Lucas sighed "just take your next job. His name is mark lee. Time of death will be exactly three months from now at 11:21 pm" you nodded your head and turned to leave but lucas spoke again.

"y/n please don't do anything stupid this time, I know it was not against the rules to help that  girl or tell her your name but being so attached to humans is not normal" you remained stoic as usual but your feelings of anger and sadness were raging inside. 

You simply nodded your head again and left the large building. You spread your wings and you huffed as your eyes glowed purple. Then you felt a rush of information, your knew everything about your next human, mark lee. 

You gently flew until you landed on top of the house your stayed in. You never stayed in there long since you were assigned to new people all the time because lucas refused to let you rest. He wanted you to change, so he assigned your human after human with no break. You wondered why he was so harsh on your sometimes, especially about you being over emotional. 

You knew who you lived with but since you were always away you never saw them often. You sat on the roof and you sighed. After tonight you would have to go to earth to watch over mark lee until his death, exactly three months from now. 

Three months was probably long for humans but for angels of death it was such a small blip. However, you were different, you felt everyday, you lived everyday. You knew having to walk around following someone who was going to die was heartbreaking. 

No matter how much sadness you felt your face remained still. You watched as a bright light appeared in front of you and you groaned. A star was placed right in front of you, well you liked to call it a star.

"hello my always stoic friend" you heard a very cheerful voice and knew who it was. They were called star makers simply because they made what humans often thought were stars. They were not though, they were wishes that were collected. Sometimes a wish would be granted by the star makers but most of the time they just liked collecting them.

"hello ten" you looked over to the familiar face. He smiled and gently put the star in front of you "what do you think, it's pretty big right. I've collected four million wishes so far" ten was clearly happy. 

Star makers are only able to collect wishes from humans when a falling star passes earth so he seemed very happy with his accomplishment. Even though the small gem which sparkled like a star was as small as your pinky.

"it's very nice ten" you said. Ten smiled and sat down beside you before he opened the locked around his neck and the gem was magically sucked inside. He was used to your cold expressions, after all he had known you for twenty years now.

"do you have another job. Did lucas yell at you" he wondered.

"yes I have another job, yes lucas yelled at me" you said then ten pouted.

"he is always so mean to you, you should just come be a star maker" you looked at ten

"ten I can't collect wishes. I am an angel of death" you said confused but ten laughed "it's called a joke y/n"

You simply nodded your head. Ten had heard so many wishes, he was four hundred and seventy eight years old so it makes sense. He was more in touch with humans and their emotions. 

As you sat beside ten you looked down, you were sitting in silence while you looked down at the earth. You enjoyed tens company even in silence, it was a comfortable silence. Neither of you needed to sleep but some angels or star makers did just because. 

You watched as the sun started to rise. 

You would have to go down there, you spread your wings and descended while you said goodbye to ten. You slowly navigated until you found mark lee. He was sat outside eating something while sitting next to some people. 

You slowly approached them knowing they could not see or touch you. You watched and sat on the ground. You hated this, you had to watched the days till his death. He was smiling and you wondered if you could also make that facial expression. Then you quickly shook the though from your head thinking about how angry lucas would be. 

You continued to watch as he sat with two other people, lee taeyong and zhong chenle also known as his best friends.

You were sitting there quietly until you noticed someone else sitting there and watching the three. 

This could not be happening.