Chapter 1

*7 years later*
(Izuku is now 15)

The day had just begun for many in the neighborhood. A young boy, with emerald green eyes and dark green hair, took a key out of his pocket and ran down the stairs from the living space above (where he and his mother lived) to the pet shop on the first floor of their building. He opened the entrance door and switched the sign on the door from 'Sorry! We are closed' to 'Open for business!'.

The pet shop was unlike any seen before; it was quite spacious and all the animals there - cats, dogs, rabbits, birds - were not placed in cages. They were well-trained animals that Izuku had rescued from the streets. The pet shop had cooling AC's kept at a perfect temperature for the animals. There was a section, however, that was slightly closed off. These were for sick or injured animals that Izuku would nurse. At one side of the huge first floor was a cafe, where Inko and Izuku mostly did work. Izuku usually wrote down in his book on how to take care of animals, etc. Inko was the Barrista. While it was also a pet store, Izuku made sure that the human who was adopting the pet was 100% worthy before allowing it. This meant that observing the person and their lifestyle through hacking their systems (it was illegal, so no one had to know).
Izuku opened the door and, with a few dogs already next to him, they ran for a morning run. Izuku was followed by the dogs, and kept away from interacting with humans.

When Inko and Izuku went to the new neighborhood, they had hoped Izuku could recover. However, once kids learnt that he was quirkless, they relentlessly bullied him. No one, no teachers, interfered. He did not tell his mother, hoping not to have her stress over him. One day, the kids were beating up the crying and bruised 10years old Izuku when, all of a sudden, they were attacked by 2 street dogs. They ran away in fear. Izuku felt scared once the dogs turned to him but, instead of harming him, they began to lick his wounds. They helped him home, where Inko took the dogs in and treated his wounds. The dogs - later named Aki and Haru - went everywhere Izuku went, and never left him by himself. In fact, they would even sleep with him. They were running with him too.
Izuku learnt and felt the kindness of animals, deciding to learn everything he could to help them.

However, Izuku's respect for humans was slowly diminishing. At first, it was because of the bullying he received because he was quirkless. Then, around that time, a fire broke out in the neighborhood. A mother and her son were burnt to death. The reporters, however, merely brushed over that fact and continued to praise Endeavor for catching the villain.
'Pathetic,' Izuku thought, 'he could have saved them but chose to go after the money. He doesn't deserve to be called a hero.'
What pissed him off even more was the fact how the mother and son was forgotten, did their lives mean nothing?!
'If it was Eraserhead or All Might, they would have been saved and the villain would have been caught too!' Mizuku thought. He believed that those two were one of the few heroes that deserved the title. If he had to choose a favorite, he would definitely choose Eraserhead.
He stopped liking a lot of people instead, choosing to avoid them like the plague. He had, however, made some close human relationships. Meaning that he wasn't totally against humans.

While Izuku did end up giving up on his childhood dream of being a hero - he felt the world was too corrupted - he still did maintain top shape. He had perfectly toned abs (a result of his training). He learnt different martial arts, some with swords, and even dancing and gymnastics. He combined martial arts, dancing and gymnastics to create 2 original martial arts: The Blossoming Eagle - a hand-to-hand fighting style that requires the person to be calm and controlled during the fight in order to assess their enemy and, once a weak spot is found, swoop down and knock them out in one unpredictable move - and The Blue Cassowary - a sword fighting style that requires the person to have a light and sharp sword in each hand, and move with quick and precise movements while having the grace of a bird and, when the person uses their analytical skills and spots the weak spot, finish the enemy off in one swift movement. While these two are only close-range fighting styles, he also know how to shoot guns (both as a sniper and as a middle-range shooter).

When it comes to other areas of expertise, Izuku is well-versed in herbalism, believing that plants can help more than manufactured medicines. He learnt cures for both humans and animals. He learnt many things from veterinarians in the neighborhood. His grades are really good too. He is also an amazing chef. He is connected with all the pet stores in the area and makes sure that no animal is euthanized, instead they are given to him freely. No one messes with Izuku when it concerns animals. The whole neighborhood knew.

After the usual morning run with the pets, and Haru and Aki on either side of him, protecting him, Izuku went back home. He opened the door and saw mom there already, feeding the animals. He ran upstairs and took a shower while the animals that accompanied him go to Inko for food and water. Izuku quickly changes and runs down the stairs and sits at the table where his mom already placed his food. Izuku, after learning about his love for animals, became a vegetarian. So the whole cafe served only vegetarian meals, so as to not offend any animals living with them.

After eating, he cleared up the plate while his mother brewed them a cup of coffee each. They sat together, seeing as customers would not arrive until later. Izuku, however, had to finish soon so that he could help the sick or injured animals.
"So,"- his mother started, -"where do you plan to go for highschool?"
Izuku shrugged, "probably a school specialising in animal care or specializing in herbalism."
His mother looked thoughtful for a moment before smiling, "I have about 6 high schools in mind then."
Izuku smiled, his mother always tried to do her best for him.

After a while, Izuku went towards the sick or injured animals and started treating them. He was done at around 9.55am, giving him 5 minutes to himself and his animal friends before some of the only humans he liked entered.

At 10 sharp, the bell at the entrance rang, signalling the entrance of his human friends.

AND DONE!!
WHO DO YOU THINK ARE THOSE HUMAN FRIENDS?
ALSO, PLEASE WRITE WHO YOU THINK IZUKU SHOULD END UP WITH - JUST REMEMBER THAT IT IS A YAOI PAIRING. I DONT MIND IF HE IS PAIRED UP WITH 1 OR 2 GUYS. THRY CAN BE HEROES-IN-TRAINING OR VILLAINS!
UNTIL THEN, SEE YOU SOON!
Ja nee~