1.

march 15, 2020.

jaebeom was transferring to zara high school. he definitely wasn't a new face though. his best friends from elementary school were there. bambam, yugyeom, and youngjae. he didn't remember them though, so this is all still new to him. but not to anyone else.

"hi! welcome to zara high school. i'm youngja- jaebeom!?" youngjae kind of shouted, causing the entire hallway to lock their eyes on them.

jaebeom sighed, basically hiding his head in his locker. "what?"

"oh my god! it's youngjae from elementary school." youngjae's face lit up, but jaebeom still didn't look.

"uh, i don't know you." jaebeom said, shutting his locker and walking in the opposite direction.

youngjae's face turned into a pout.

jaebeom quickly walked to his class, putting his hood on as everyone stared at him. he entered his class and introduced himself to the class and to his teacher. he, then, quickly sat down at his desk and pulled out his textbook and notebook alongside his phone. he pulled out his phone and opened instagram, hitting the search button. "youngjae" was all he looked up. after a few minutes of searching, he found youngjae's instagram and gave him a follow. "choi youngjae, huh?" he whispered to himself.

jaebeom looked up at the teacher as he explained the pythagorean theorem to the class. his eyes were locked on the boy in a dark blue jersey which said "tuan" on the back. "mr. jaebeom?" the teacher said. "huh?" jaebeom quickly snapped out of whatever trans he was in. "what's the answer?" the teacher asked. jaebeom sat there, quickly analyzing the problem and using mental math to get to the answer. "148" he said. "that is... correct." the teacher said. jaebeom smiled. "nerd." mark said, looking at his friend next to him. "mark, jinyoung, cut it out."

jaebeom pulled his phone out again, looking up "mark tuan" on instagram and found his profile, hitting follow.

youngjae couldn't stop staring at jaebeom from outside the classroom door. he'd be lying if he said jaebum wasn't hot as hell. yugyeom looked at him. "youngjae, go to cla-" he was cut off by the looks of lim jaebeom. "youngjae, is that who i think it is?" yugyeom asked. youngjae looked at him and nodded "lim jaebeom. elementary school. mrs. jae's class."
yugyeom's jaw dropped. bambam walked to them, looking directly where they were looking. "ew. calm your gay down, guys."

jaebeom, on the other hand, couldn't keep his eyes off of mark. "i swear i'm straight, but there's just.. something about him that won't let me take my eyes off of him."

youngjae pulled out his phone and saw this notification. he quickly opened instagram.
[youngja.e] jae.beom has requested to follow you.
youngjae accepted the request.