2.

march 22, 2020; 5:30pm

mark walked into the front door of his home, slamming the door shut.

"what's wrong, sweetie?" his mom walks to the front door and asks.

"none of your goddamn business." mark snarls, walking up to his room and throwing his back onto the floor, slamming his bedroom door.

marks dad walks out of their bedroom, going to mrs. tuan. "what the hell is wrong with him? why is he so mad?" he asked.

"i'm not sure, honey. maybe you should go talk to him." mrs. tuan suggested.

mr. tuan walked up to marks room, knocking on the door before entering. "mark, what's wrong?"

mark looked at his dad, groaning. "i thought i screamed at mom and that gave you enough sense to FUCK OFF!"

mr. tuan sighed and left the boy to be alone in his room. although mark had a good home life, he treated his family like trash and his family tried to do something about it but it never worked.

after watching porn for hours to "relieve his stress", he eventually fell asleep.

march 23, 2020; 7:30am

waking up from the blaring sound of his alarm, he lazily crawled out of bed and to the bathroom to got into the shower. as the water sprinkled down his body, he leaned against the wall of the shower. "i wonder where jaebeom came from. he's pretty fucking hot." he thought to himself. he looked down to see something growing on his body and he groaned, shaking his head. "not now."

after getting out of the shower, mark grabbed his phone and takes a picture of himself. not a nude, his lower half was covered. but close enough.

[mark_tuan] jiny.oung sent you a message.

mark opened the message from jinyoung.
"go look at jaebeom's profile. @jae.beom."

"why?" mark replied.

"youngjae commented on his post." jinyoung explained.

mark opened his page, accepting his follow request before doing anything.

mark checked the post only to see youngjae's comment. "you're.. kinda hot." was what the comment said. mark felt anger building up in him, and he looked in the mirror to see his cheeks turning red. "stay the fuck away from my man, jaebeom." mark said as he tightened his fist.