7.

tw// smut.

march 25, 2020; 5:45pm

jaebeom got off of his bike once he arrived at the coffee shop. he sat at the entrance on a bench on his phone until mark arrived. mark showed up, smiling at jaebeom.

"hi." jaebeom smiled and waved.

"wassup." mark smiled back.

jaebeom stood up, opening the door to the coffee shop open for him.

"thanks." mark said, raising an eyebrow before walking in.

they spent almost an hour chatting at the coffee shop. unfortunately, marks plans didn't change. jinyoung and jackson were in a separate booth from them. jinyoung took a sip from his mocha coffee, sighing deeply at the sight of mark. "why must he lead him on?" he asked jackson. "ask him." jackson answered, drinking his iced coffee.

march 25, 2020; 7:15pm

jaebeom and mark got up after mark invited jaebeom over to his place. they left the café, jumping onto jaebeom's bike and riding to mark's house.

"welcome!" mark smiled and welcomed jaebeom into his house. "thank you." jaebeom bowed and rubbed his neck, getting shy. "relax. everything's fine." mark smiled.

march 25, 2020; 7:45pm

mark invited jaebeom to watch a movie with him in his room, and although jaebeom wasn't a movie person, he accepted. marks plan was far more evil than this, though. jaebeom sat down on marks bed at the edge of it. "don't be shy, get comfortable. i know we just met but i'm not gonna bite you." mark said, lying straight through his teeth. jaebeom smiled and nodded, laying his head down on the pillow. soon enough, he was asleep. one thing led to another, with jaebeom's sober consent, of course.

mark picks jaebeom up, a sly smirk appearing on his face. mark began undressing himself and was now completely naked. jaebeom's cheeks turned dark red and he asked "you're my first, so please make it worth it." mark nodded. jaebum just nodded, his cheeks getting redder and redder. he completely stripped and climbed into the bathtub, sitting in marks lap. his butt was on the floor, and marks legs were around his with jaebeom's head on marks chest. "are you sure this is okay?" jaebeom asked, fiddling with his fingers. "of course. why wouldn't it be? i wouldn't have basically invited you into my bathtub if it weren't." mark replied.

since jaebeom's butt was sitting right around marks cock, mark could feel himself getting hard. jaebeom smirked as he felt mark's cock twitch beneath him.

jaebeom knew where this was going so he didn't waste any time and basically put his head underwater and his lips around mark's hard cock. mark couldn't comprehend what was happening to him so all he could think to himself was 'this fucker wasn't as innocent as i thought' he groaned.

jaebeom kept his head underwater, still sucking mark's cock. he choked on it a few times, figuring mark would love that. marks eyes rolled back out of pleasure and he moaned. he began thrusting into the younger boy's mouth, making the boy gag a few times. 'how the hell can he stay underwater this long?' mark asked to himself. mark came a few seconds later, groaning loudly. jaebeom came out of the water and swallowed. "you swallow too!?" mark asked, his eyes widening. "spitters are quitters and i'm no fucking quitter." jaebeom smiled.

march 25, 2020; 8:30pm

after their little session, they were cuddling. no, this didn't mean mark was growing soft for jaebeom. in fact, it meant his plan was working.