16.

tw// don't read if easily triggered by manipulation, gaslighting, smut, or rough sex.

september 7, 2022; 2:49pm

jaebeom was released from the hospital. youngjae brought him to his parents house, figuring he'd be able to take care of him there.

jaebeom had a broken ankle, but that was all that came from the fall because he fell off of the roof of a house so it only caused a minor injury.

youngjae helped jaebeom get to his room by holding jaebeom's arm over youngjae's shoulder and jaebeom practically hopping up the stairs. once they finally reached jaebeom's room, jaebeom plopped down onto the bed and embraced the blankets on his bed. "god, i've missed you!" he says, taking in the smell of the blankets. "fuck hospital blankets." he said.

september 7, 2022; 7:45pm

after binging disney+ for a few hours with jaebeom, youngjae shut the tv off and pulled jaebeom close to him.

"hi." jaebeom said, smiling at the boy who he thought he was in love with.

"hi." youngjae said, smiling back.

they both let out a small laugh, looking at each other.
"i'm so glad you're home..." youngjae says, twirling a strand of jaebeom's hair.

"me too." jaebeom said, placing a small kiss on the younger boys soft, plump lips.

"i've missed this." youngjae says after giving a soft kiss back.

jaebeom was no different than he was when he was a senior in high school. he had... needs. and he needed someone to help meet those needs. youngjae was always there. even now, in jaebeom's most vulnerable state, there he was. he often mistakes the difference in true love and lust. he could never look at youngjae and say he truly loved him, but youngjae said that he did. so, he never doubted in his mind that he loved youngjae because youngjae was always reminding him that he did.

september 7, 2022; 9:30pm

at this point, both boys were stripped down to their boxers. they didn't plan on doing anything, but that never mattered to jaebeom.

he stuck his hand down youngjae's boxers, grabbing his soft cock. he looked at youngjae, who looked down at him with a surprised look on his face, and smirked. he felt the boys cock grow in his hand, causing his own cock to get hard. he began moving his hand up and down, twisting it slightly. he watched the expression on youngjae's face change from a smile to needy look. "fuck, baby." youngjae said.

jaebeom removed the blankets that were on top of them, going to the bottom of the bed. he slowly pulled youngjae's boxers off and looked up at him, smirking. "what's that smirk for?" youngjae asked.

"because i'm about to give you the best head you've ever had." jaebeom said with a cocky tone as he slowly opened his mouth, putting the tip in.

"you sound confident in yourself." youngjae said, running his hands through his own hair.

"that's because i know that my head game is strong. plus, my ass is waiting to be destroyed and i'd like your cock to be a little wet, at least." jaebeom said before putting the tip back into his mouth.

youngjae chuckled, nodding. "you have a point there."

jaebeom smiled, putting more of youngjae's cock into his mouth. he slowly bobbed his head back and forth, swirling his tongue around. he wanted to warm youngjae up, but youngjae had different plans.

"listen, you're cute. but cute doesn't mean i won't destroy your throat to the point you won't be able to talk for two weeks. so either quit teasing me, or i'm taking my horniness out on your throat." youngjae said with a tone, trying to intimidate jaebeom.

jaebeom didn't say anything back. he just simply nodded, but he didn't listen to youngjae. he continued going the same pace.

"god, why must you be such a brat?" youngjae said, gripping jaebeom's hair and forcing his cock down his throat. he watched as the older boy struggled to take all of him in his mouth, but it was too entertaining to let him stop now. he held jaebeom down on his cock, causing jaebeom to gag a lot.

"need to breathe, baby? should've thought about that before you decided you wanted to be a brat." youngjae said, not releasing jaebeom from his cock.

jaebeom whined against youngjae's cock, forcing himself up. "i'm sorry, jae." jaebeom pouted.

"one, that's not my name to you. two, don't act like you don't enjoy this, baby." youngjae smiled at him.

youngjae was right. jaebeom was enjoying this more than he'd like to admit. he sat there, almost like a puppy panting for attention. "gimme." he said.

"give you what?" youngjae said, even though he knew exactly what jaebeom wanted.

"gimme!" was all jaebeom replied with.

"give you what?" youngjae said with a more intimidating tone in his voice.

"gimme!!!" jaebeom said again, but with a whine after.

"tell me, or you don't get it." youngjae said.

"gimme your cock..." jaebeom pouted, crossing his arms.

"take it, baby." youngjae said to the boy, watching his face light up.

jaebeom did his best to crawl onto youngjae with a broken ankle. he succeeded, only because he wasn't in a lot of pain due to the morphine given to him earlier that morning by the doctors.

youngjae grabbed jaebeom's hips, helping jaebeom get onto him.

(due to the fact that this chapter is already really long and i don't wanna make it longer, i'm not going to write out the complete details of them having sex. don't worry though, you guys will get a full sex scene... eventually 👀)

september 7, 2022; 11:19

"it's already 11:15." youngjae said after helping jaebeom get off of him.

"i know. you should go home." jaebeom said, laying down beside youngjae after attempting to clean himself up as much as he could.

"fine, but let me help clean you up first." youngjae said as he grabbed a towel from the clean towel basket. he wiped jaebeom's body down, cleaning the stench of sweat off of him. he helped him get dressed as well.

after youngjae helped jaebeom get situated and ready for bed, he kissed jaebeom and left.

a sudden thought appeared in jaebeom's head.

"i miss mark."