6.

march 25, 2020; 2:00pm.

mark slipped a note into jaebeom's locker.

after his class, jaebeom opened his locker, only to see a paper fall out of it. 'who the fuck gives out notes like this anymore?' he thought to himself before opening the letter.

"jaebeom,
sorry for being rude to you yesterday. you're new here, right? let's be friends. coffee? you have my instagram. text me.
- mark tuan."

jaebeom's eyes lit up after seeing mark's name at the bottom. "jaebeom.. don't forget what yugyeom said." he said to himself. he ran to his next class.

march 25, 2020; 4:15pm.

after getting home from school, he ran upstairs and texted marks instagram.

mark looks down at his phone, smirking at the new notification

[mark_tuan] jae.beom sent you a message.

"hey, mark. it's jaebeom." the text said.

"sup." mark replied.

"uh.. sup?" jaebeom replied.

"how's your transition to zara high?" mark asks.

"good, i suppose." jaebeom replied.

"good. wanna get coffee after football practice?" mark asks.

"uh, sure. why not. i don't have the money for it though." jaebeom answered.

"i got you. :) 6:00" mark replied.

mark looked down at his phone to see "seen" and that pissed him off a bit.

"he's so naïve." mark chuckled. "get ready for what's coming, baby boy." he smirked. jinyoung noticed the smirk on his face, "mark, what are you up to?" he asked. "nothing. just showing lim jaebeom who his precious little boy belongs to." mark smirked more. jackson and jinyoung looked at each other with worried looks on their faces.