9.

march 27, 2020; 12:43am

jaebeom and marks night ended in a lot of messed up bedsheets and opened windows to release the smell of sex into the world.

"are you cold?" mark asked.

"a little, but that's okay." jaebeom smiled before he felt the embrace of marks hoodie around his body.

"thank you.." jaebeom looked down and smiled.

"of course, baby." mark smiled before realizing what he said.

"did i really just say that?" mark thought to himself before shaking his head and slipping his legs under the covers and wrapping his arms around jaebeom's body.

march 27, 2020; 7:34am

the next morning, jaebeom arrived at school. not even ten minutes after arriving, he heard a familiar voice calling him name. "jaebeom!" the voice yelled. he turned around only to see youngjae. but not smiley, bubbly, and happy youngjae. there was a glare on his face, showing he was clearly mad.

"where have you been recently? we miss you, beommie!" youngjae pouted and clinged onto jaebem's shirt.

"yah, let go of me. i've been hanging out with mark." jaebeom smiled.

"mark!?" youngjae yelled, getting the attention of a few people around him. he noticed a few condoms slipping out of the sides of jaebeom's backpack and he balled his fists. "have you been sleeping with him?" he asks with a quiet, upset tone.

"that's none of your business." jaebeom said in a cold tone.

youngjae just stood there for a few seconds before a tear slowly began to form in his eyes. he wiped it away and said "fine. but when he hurts you, don't come crying to us." he walked away quickly, some tears falling down his face.

march 27, 2020; 4:37pm

"mark, what's wrong?" jackson asked, seeing mark staring at his iced coffee that hasn't had one sip taken from it.

"nothing." mark said, fiddling with his straw in his fingers.

"it's not nothing." jackson said, taking the coffee from him.

"i- um... i think i'm falling for jaebeom." mark said, regretting it not even a second later.