10.

march 27, 2020; 4:38pm

jackson's eyes got big and he looked at mark. "how?"

"i don't know, jackson. it was meant to be that we fuck, he fell for me, i broke his heart, and showed him i'd destroy his reputation if he hung around youngjae anymore. but, we always cuddle after we fuck. i called him baby last night, jackson. i only did that with youngjae. he makes me feel the way youngjae did.." mark said, his head resting on his arms which were resting on the table.

there was a bell hanging above the coffee shop door which alerted the employees when someone walked in. the bell rang, but aggressively as youngjae stormed into the coffee shop. he turned around, looking at mark. "what the hell is wrong with you?" he shouted.

"youngjae, what's wrong?" jinyoung stood up.

"ask your best friend." youngjae pointed at mark.

"so help me god, mark, if you hurt jaebeom the way you did me. i'll kill you." youngjae said, grabbing mark by the collar of his shirt.

"youngjae, chill." mark said before he saw a hand coming at his face.

there was a huge red mark on his face which began to sting. youngjae had smacked mark.

the bell rang again, but softer. jaebeom walked into the coffee shop. he saw youngjae standing over mark with the collar of his shirt in his hands, a red mark on marks cheek.

"what the hell is going on here!?" jaebeom yelled.

"i was just getting finished." youngjae said, practically slamming mark back down onto the table.

"stay the hell out of my love life, youngjae." jaebeom said before the bell rang again. this time, youngjae walking out. he stood in the doorway though, looking back at jaebeom.

"i was just trying to help you, jaebeom." youngjae says.

"help him because you like him?" mark stood up and said.

youngjae shut the door, balling his hand into a fist. "shut the fuck up."

"don't deny it." mark said, stepping away from the table.

youngjae cracked his knuckles before lunging at mark, his fist landing on marks face. they were both on the ground now, youngjae hitting mark in the face over and over. he soon began slamming his head onto the ground.

right after marks head hit the ground, employees and jaebeom pulled youngjae off of mark. "let go of me!" he shouted.

"go before i call the cops." jaebeom said.

"what?" youngjae said, his voice cracking.

"I SAID GO!" jaebeom screamed.

youngjae ran out of the coffee shop, the bell ringing.

mark laid on the ground, bleeding from his lip and nose. he was unconscious.