11.

march 27, 2020; 4:45pm

jaebeom leaned down, putting his knees onto the ground. he picked mark up and walked out of coffee shop, putting him on his back.

he began walking mark to his house. once they arrived, he laid the unconscious mark onto his bed and went to his freezer, pulling out an ice pack. he placed the ice pack on marks head, kissing his busted lip as well.

march 27, 2020; 5:28pm

he grabbed the guitar which rests in the corner of marks room, taking the pic and sitting on the edge of marks bed.

he began slowly playing random chords, which weren't random to him.
"i'm confused and lost. when my head is pounding, and when i'm exhausted... take all of my pain and make it go away. my cuts get healed by your touch. i've always been running without looking back and when the reality hits me, please be my guidance. it's a beautiful sky. the sky is clear, like you. there is not a cloud. because of you, the world feels different to me." jaebeom sang to mark.

jaebeom pulled out a sheet of paper and began writing.
"i think it's best if we stopped seeing each other. i can't stand to see you hurt like this, mark. not because of me. or at all for that matter. i don't know the entire history behind you and youngjae, but i see the pictures of you guys. i saw the box you keep hidden under your bed. i don't know what your intentions of sleeping with me were, but i'm sorry that they didn't work out. i love you, mark. i'm sorry you didn't feel the same way. feel better soon. goodbye, mark tuan.
- jaebeom."

he sat the letter onto the desk mark checks all of the time. jaebeom took off the hoodie he was wearing which said "mark tuan, 95" on the back and he sat it next to the letter.

"thank you for the best two weeks of my life." jaebeom said quietly, walking out of marks room. he walked out of the front door, beginning to walk back to his house. but before, he stood in front of marks house and said "goodbye, mark tuan. forever."