Chapter I

Chapter I.

"Tara it's college, let's live a little."

Corie was an adventure seeker, and seeing as we had just moved to California for college, Corie wanted to celebrate it to the fullest.

I sigh, "Well I mean what are we going to do? We don't know anyone or any fun places, so I say screw it."

Corie smirks, "Actually I already did my research babe. There's a bar down on 5th Avenue, heard it's pretty great."

"Oh and where did you hear that from?" I ask smirking.

"That hot guy at the supermarket. I even got his number." She says proudly holding up a slip of paper.

"Corie he was like twenty-five! He had tattoos, Corie, Gang tattoos." I yell at her.

She simply shrugs, "Well he was sexy as hell, I couldn't resist."

I groan," Fineee!"

She squeals and hugs me.

"Let's get you dressed!" She says dragging me to my room.

I flop down on my bed as Corie starts rummaging through my clothes.

"Ohhh sexy!" She says holding up a short black number.

"Corie that's the dress the won't even go past my butt." I say smirking.

"I know that's why your wearing it." she says happily.

I sigh and grab it from her before going to the bathroom to change.

The dress was cute. It hugged my curves and butt. Thankfully it covered all of my junk with room to spare.

I walk out and Corie wolf whistles as she is zipping up the side of her red dress. I smirk and do I full turn around.

"Sexy lady! If I didn't have my eye on someone I would turn for you baby. If it doesn't work out will you still be there?"

I giggle at Corie," Yes because you'll have to be there if it doesn't work out for me."

She laughs and throws me a pair of stiletto heels and I quickly put them on. We start on out makeup and hair doing each others.

When it was finally done we smiled at our work before grabbing our wallets and walking to our car.

It took no time for us to get to the bar. Corie had given me directions as I drove to it. She had been texting mister tall, dark, and handsome the whole way and he was supposed to meet us at the front.

We parked the car and walked up to the doors and there he was, leaning against wall talking to another person. Corie runs up to him and stops right before him.

"Hey!" She says happily.

I don't know what happened but when this guys eyes landed on Corie it's like his whole world lit up. His eyes said it all.

"Hey!" He says breathlessly.

Corie blushes and looks over at me beckoning me over. I shyly take the last steps towards them and stand beside Corie.

"Daniel this is my best friend Tara. Tara this is Daniel!" She says happily.

"Hi Tara." Daniel says waving.

I do a little wave back and mumble a 'hi'.

"Corie, Tara, this is my best friend, and brother Aiden."

"So you guys are Irish?" I ask out of no where.

I mentally hit myself at the stupid question.

Aiden smirks,"Actually yea' we are, Daniel is just better at hiding his accent." he says in a deep, rough, heavy Irish accent.