Chapter XVIII

Chapter XVIII

TARA

I kissed him.

I knew we would have sex, and I knew now was the time. He wasn't gonna talk me out of it and I wasn't going to rethink it. This was it.

"Make love to me."

His eyes widened,"You're sure? Don't joke with me now."

"I love you Asher. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it without you, but I love you."

His eyes darkened with lust and he casts his eyes to my lips, before leisurely trailing them down my body.

"I'm going to ravish you with every ounce of my being, Tara. You're my everything, and I'm going to show just how much I love you."

With those words he swoops in, melding his lips firmly with mine, using a hand to press me into his firm body.

This was it...

******

"That was nice." I say giggling.

Asher smirks pulling me closer to him, "Yes it was."

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

He looks pained for a moment.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, but I did something. You're not going to like it."

"What do you mean?" I ask pulling away from him," What did you do?"

"I called him." Asher says scratching his neck, bundling the sheets over his lower regions, as he sat up against the head board.

"Called who- No!"

"I know that's not my place-"

"You're damn right it's not your place! Asher I'm sorry but you need to fucking stop with all of the meddling you do! I don't need your money, or your house or your damn trust fund! I certainly don't need you buying me a car, or paying for my baby's stuff! This is my baby! He's not yours so get that out of your head! We aren't your responsibility! Did you tell him I was pregnant?"

To say I was mad was an understatement, I was livid- and pregnant.

"No I didn't tell him-"

"Good! Cause that's not your place! I can't believe you over stepped that line! In fact you flew over it! I can't fucking believe you!"

I was out of bed now, pulling in my clothes as I ranted. He thought he could just go around telling my business? Fuck him!

"T-Tara I'm sorry-"

"No you're not Asher, you're not, cause you doing that means you're in control, but guess what, you're not this time. So deal with it!"

I left him there stunned as I stormed out of the house. Great! How was I supposed to get home now..

*******

"So he really called Aiden? That's just low."

Corie had thankfully picked me up from where I was stranded. We were now in the living room of our apartment, eating chicken ramen noodles.