Ch. 18 Insomnia

~Y/n pov~

I laid there staring at the ceiling. I guess this is something I forgot to tell you, I have insomnia, no one knows because I pretend I'm asleep when someone checks on me but I can never sleep.

If I'm lucky I fall asleep for one hour but that one hour is normally nightmares about my village so..maybe it's unlucky.

I turned to look at Sakura, she was sound asleep.

I quietly crept out of bed and snuck out to the roof.

I sat on the roof staring at the sky, I loved looking at the sky because its so pretty and even if I can't sleep I can at least look at the sky.

"Hey." a voice said startling me, I quickly turned around and saw Sasuke.

He quietly sat beside me, "Can't sleep?"

I nodded and debated whether to tell him or not.

"It's uh.. Insomnia. Had it since I was a kid, last time I slept was when I came to the village, but that was because I fainted at the gate so I guess it doesn't count." I explained.

Sasuke gave me a sad smile, "Um by the way, I know your a neko I heard your and Sakura's conversation, don't worry I'll keep it a secret and all that's left to tell on our squad is Naruto right?"

I nodded a bit mad but I couldn't be bothered whats done is done.

We sat in silence, until Sasuke pulled me into his side and stroked my ears in a comforting way.

I purred slightly and drifted off, I got my first good night's sleep and it was all because of Sasuke.

~*~

_____________________________________
290 words

A/n This was cute so I kept it