Chapter 7: New Beginning

Three years had passed since Kira began her training with her father. She had grown during the three year timespan; Kira was much taller now, her hair longer was worn in two ponytails held up by two purple ribbons with her bangs covering her left eye. Her outfit consisted of a light blue floral dress that went to her knees and her black boots.

Kira finished her training with Lucian and was making huge progress. She was now able to understand clearly  her powers and was able to harness her Conqueror's Haki and Observation Haki in a level that was considered prodigious. Lucian was extremely proud of how quickly Kira was able to hone her skills in a very fast pace. 

"Our training is now over," Lucian began, "we should be heading back to Baterilla Island. Can't keep your aunt worrying. It would be a long journey to get back, hope you understand."

"I understand," Kira nodded.

The duo headed out of the Mangrove and made their way back to town to meet with Lorelei and her family to get their belongings before they headed out to sail for Baterilla Island. Lorelei gave Kira a hug goodbye as tears stream down her cheeks. She was going to miss her.

"Be safe Kira," Lorelei softly wept smiling.

"I will," Kira smiled warmly.

After they said their goodbyes, Lucian and Kira headed out to meet with the other members of the Revolutionary Army. Once they boarded, they set a course for Baterilla Island.

After a month went by out at sea,  they finally made it back in the South Blue. In the distance was Baterilla Island. Kira was both happy but at the same time scared to see Aunt Tia again. After being away from home for four years, she couldn't even imagine how worried sick she was.

Once they docked at the shore, Lucian and Kira boarded off the ship and made their way to Tia's home. Kira looked around seeing that not much had changed since she was kidnapped but it felt like forever since she last set foot on Baterilla Island. Once they reached her house, they noticed a note on front of Tia's home. On the door was a note written in cursive by Tia. On the note read:

"Went to Foosha Village to help out my friend Makino. 

-Tia"

Foosha Village, Lucian thought. He remembered that place. It was once his old home when he was a child. It had been years since he left to join the Marines. Lucian looked down at Kira who looked back up at him.

"Something wrong Dad," Kira wondered.

"We would have to set sail for the East Blue," Lucian informed.

"East Blue?"

"That's where your aunt is at right now. We should be heading back to meet with the others."

Kira nodded and followed behind her father as they went back to the shore and boarded on the ship where Fletch was waiting for them with a confused look on his face.

"Something wrong," Fletch questioned.

"Set a course for Foosha Village," Lucian ordered, "we're going to the East Blue."

"But I thought you wanted to-"

"She's not there; just do what I said."

Fletch sighed as he headed upstairs to instruct the members to set sail for the East Blue. Lucian sighed to himself knowing this would be the second time he would have to leave Kira behind. It pained him to do so but if it were to keep her safe from the World Government, then it would be the only option.

After time went by out at sea sailing from the South Blue to the East Blue, at long last, they reached Foosha Village. When they docked at the shore, Lucian noticed the village was different from Baterilla Island. It was a quiet village filled with windmills, some farm land and clear blue skies. Lucian and Kira boarded off the ship and proceeded north to find the Party's Bar. It was a tall reddish brown building with the sign hanging on the roof. Lucian went inside and started looking around for Tia.