Chapter 57: Dressrosa

Kira stood by the spirit bow looking towards the city of Dressrosa with many thoughts clouding her mind. For starters, one of the opponents that her and the crew would need to keep a lookout for would be Doflamingo which, according to what Lula and Fallon had told her was one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Secondly, there was a tournament to be held for the prize of Ace's devil fruit; the Flame Flame Fruit. What could be the reason a huge event would take place for Ace's former devil fruit? Whatever the case maybe, Kira wanted to make sure it would not fall into the wrong hands. 

Lula approached next to Kira as she continued to look out towards the entrance of the island. 

"We should head out and come up with a plan soon," Lula spoke.

"Yea," Kira agreed, "only question is, how would it be planned out?"

"According to what we know so far, Doflamingo inhabits the island as the new king so we would have to be careful of how we act while there."

"Ugh..."

Kira didn't like the sound of that but had no choice. She stretched herself out a bit then turned to Lula with a serious but calm look on her face.

"Tell the others to get ready," Kira ordered, "we're gonna disembark right now."

"Yes Milady," Lula nodded. 

Two angel wings protruded from her back as she floated to the sky and landed onto the ground next to the Fallen Angel waiting for the others. She looked up at the entrance of Dressrosa with a straight face with thoughts of what was to come. Now, since the two years she was separated from her crew, and she was now considered a criminal to the Marines which didn't surprise her but at the same time, she would need to put herself to the test of how much she had grown. 

"Whenever we're ready Milady," Lula's voice chimed.

Kira nodded at her crew as they headed towards the entrance to the stairs leading them to Dressrosa. Kira could just easily use her devil fruit powers to fly all the way up to the top to the entrance but decided it wasn't worth the energy if she wanted to.

Once the Winged Pirates entered into the city, they were enthralled by how beautiful it was. Various restaurants, shops, and vendors everywhere! The streets were bustling about; all looked peaceful. Although, something did seem a bit off from what Kira noticed about the city. What caught her off guard was there were toys that were interacting with humans. Toys! Ocarina went over to one toy that looked like a beautiful doll dressed in a sky blue romba dress and was dancing elegantly. Ocarina giggled as she danced along with her. Seeing all these toys before her, Ocarina couldn't contain her excitement. It was all new to her!

"Having fun there," Kira wondered.

"I've never seen anything so captivating in my life," Ocarina smiled, "it's almost like a dream."

A small smile formed on Kira's face as she watched Ocarina continue her dance with the doll. Seeing her crew members happy made her feel content that she was back home again. Deep down, she felt some sort of sadness that she was unable to be with her crew to advance into the New World but knowing they survived and are the same crew she knew and loved was enough for her.

Meanwhile, Lula saw a couple of romantic dancers enticing men to which she couldn't help but blush over how enchanting it looked to her. Suddenly, the women stabbed them men causing Lula's expression change from a blushing smile to a horrified frown. Kira caught sight of this and from her perspective, instead of reacting the same way as Lula, she could only smirk and chuckle to herself. Now it was time to form a plan to see how the crew would be split up. 

"From here we would need to split up and find out anything we can about this city and anything we can about Doflamingo," Kira instructed.

"Right," the crew responded in unison.