basketball; yugyeom

"whoever who loses has to treat the winner to ice cream." jinyoung, your best friend, exclaimed.

"game on." you grinned, your confidence getting the better of yourself.

you and the boys had decided to spend the weekend at the arcade.

while the other boys were too obsessed in watching bambam attempt the claw machine (and repeatedly lose), you and jinyoung ran off to the basketball hoops.

swiping your cards against the sensor at the same time, both of you started the game.

at first, you kept up with jinyoung, with similar scores.

but then, you felt it get harder over time as the basketball hoop moved higher.

and much to your disappointment, you were extremely short, while jinyoung was decently tall.

you struggled, raising your hands over your head as you aimed the ball at the hoop, missing it just by a few inches.

groaning you were about to grab the next ball and just wing it when a hand took the ball from you, shooting it directly into the hoop swiftly.

looking up, you realised it was your boyfriend, yugyeom, who had a great advantage because of his height.

"oh yugs! there you are! just when i needed you." you squealed, wrapping your arms around him.

chuckling, he bent down to give you a quick peck on your forehead, before helping you.

much to your amazement, he scored a goal for every shot he made while you just stood there and passed him the ball.

"we won! we won!" you screamed in delight, running into yugyeom's arms.

"that's not fair, i didn't say you could send in a substitute." jinyoung complained, glaring daggers at you.

"well, you didn't say it. so, its still counted." you replied, sticking your tongue out at him cheekily.

"now you have to treat both of us to ice cream!" you grinned.

groaning, jinyoung admitted defeat as he went to get the other boys.

"this is why i love you, we are such a power couple aren't we." you laughed, tilting your head upwards to get a good look at yugyeom.

"of course we are, and i love you too." yugyeom whispered, as he pressed a quick kiss to your nose before leading you to the others.