comfort; jackson

you sighed, dumping your heavy bag on the floor as you slumped onto the sofa.

today had been a horrible day.

your coach had shouted at you in front of other students, and had pushed you even harder than normal, although you had a knee injury.

instead of allowing you to sit out, she screamed at you;

and as the crybaby you were, you started crying.

both the embarrassment and pain had made the tears fall.

but even so, she made you do extra physical training.

"babe!" you heard jackson call, as he came running towards you, but halted when he saw your miserable face.

red eyes, pale face.

jackson's eyes turned serious as he sat down next to you, his hand immediately going to your back and rubbing it soothingly.

"what happened?" he asked, his voice soft and calming.

"training was really tough today. and the coach was being such a pain in the ass." you mumbled, leaning in to jackson's touch.

jackson sighed, pulling you into his arms as he rocked you from side to side.

"just one more year." he soothed, pressing a kiss on your forehead.

both of you sat there in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence.

"how about.. you tell me what you want?" jackson offered, smiling lovingly down at you.

"anything?" you asked, in which he nodded his head to, "could we cuddle? just for a while before we go to sleep."

"sure, anything for you baby." he grinned, gently scooping you up in his arms.

"but first, i need to take a shower." you grimaced, making jackson chuckle.