C h a p t e r [11]

[Hunter's POV]

Its the next day and we have to go back to school. Yay. I gotta face everybody that saw me beat the shit out of Casedi, especially I have to face Copeland.

"Thinking of Copeland?" Hope smirked. "For the first time in your life your actually right about something, but yeah i am thinking of Copeland." I rolled my eyes giving in to the satisfaction that she's right.

"Ooo I smell a crush." Hope cooed.

"Okay you were right about me thinking about Copeland, but your definitely wrong this time. I  absolutely don't have a crush on Copeland." I said. "Then why were you thinking about him then?" Hope raised her eyebrows. "I was thinking about him, because I don't want to face him after he saw me beat the shit out of Casedi. I don't want him to be mad at me." I said sincerely.

"You absolutely have a crush sister. No doubt about it." Hope sneered. "No we're just friends. Plus he's human." I said truthfully. "Well Bella from Twilight was human and we all know how that turned out. She became a vampire and had a kid so...your point about Copeland being human is IRRELEVANT." Hope said with pride.

I didn't say much after what Hope said. I couldn't shake off what she said.

After a few more minutes we finally arrived at our school, said our thanks to Mike for driving us, and got off. Great time to face everyone. Hope and I started walking in to the school and surprisingly I wasn't getting any looks and sneers from anyone.

"Well well look what the cat dragged in. Hunter Bennett. You have a lot of balls showing up here after what you did to me." Casedi came from behind me. I rolled my eyes, not again. I turned around and faced her.

"Your acting like I got expelled, but I didn't I just got three days of suspension and now I'm back so if you'll excuse us were trying to get to class." I turned around and started walking.

"Not so fast." Casedi said. I turned around and faced her once again. "What? What do you want Casedi for you and your raggedy ass minions to leave me and Hope alone?" I spat.

"I want you to kneel down in front of me and apologize. That's what I want. And I'll leave you and your sister alone." She smirked. "If that's what it will take for you to leave me the fuck alone, then alright." I shrugged. 'Hunter what the hell do you think you're doing?!' Hope said. 'Playing her little game. Just watch, you'll see." I said and turned off my mind link.

I started to kneel down, but before my knee hit the floor I got up and faced Casedi. "If you think I'm gonna kneel in front of you and apologize, you got me fucked up. I DONT apologize to anyone unless I want to and I especially don't get bossed around by absolutely ANYONE. Especially not a person like you. Next time if you don't want your pretty little face bruised or broken, think twice before you hit me, cause I don't start fights I only finish them." I spat in her face and started walking away.

"Holy shit that was so fetch." Hunter sarcastically recited the famous line from the movie Mean Girls. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. "Just kidding, but she definitely got scared, she didn't say shit afterwards." Hunter said. "Good. She should of." I replied.

We got to our classroom right on time. Once I entered I saw the last person I wanted to see, Copeland. I didn't make any contact with him I just hurried to my seat which was right beside his and sat. The whole class I didn't say a word to him or even faced his way. Out of the corner of my eye I could see he was trying to say something to me, but wouldn't manage to say anything.

After the class was finished I hurried out the door and went to lunch. "You got out of their real quick sis." Hope chuckled. "No shit. I could feel the tension in the air, literally." I responded. "Well not to piss in your Cheerios, but he's walking up to you from behind, right about now. See ya." Hope said and scurried off. "You son of a bi-" I was about to say, but got caught off.