C h a p t e r [10]

[ Hunter's POV ]

I was currently trying to calm myself down before Aunt Freya started to do her little magic ritual shit, which i don't even know why i call it that, cause i'm literally a fucking witch and i do spells as well.

'Just calm down H, you'll be fine. I promise it doesn't hurt, I went through the same thing.' 'Well shit Hope I didn't know that cause we're twins, we also have the same pain tolerance' I sarcastically replied. She just rolled her eyes, classic Hope.

"Girls can you guys like not do that twin telepathy thing, it's kinda freaky if I'm being honest." Aunt Freya raised her hands up in defense.

"Sure thing Aunty, but if we're being honest you're just jealous you don't have a twin as cool as mine that you can communicate with by telepathy." Hope smirked. I just rolled my eyes. "No i don't have a twin, but I do have the power and magic enough to shut your mouth up and make your guys' little twin telepathy thing disappear." She smirked and then started chuckling. Hope just laughed.

"Ok Hunter I'm ready, whenever your ready." Aunt Freya nodded. "I'm ready." I nodded back.

"Alright here goes nothing." Aunt Freya said. After a few minutes of Aunt Freya chanting stuff we were done. Just like that. Well that was fucking fast, now what? "Now you gotta wait until the full moon and at the night of the full moon, you will turn into your wolf. Breaking every bone of your body, which by the way sister it isn't so pleasant if I may say so myself. And it's coming from experience. But like you said, we don't have the same pain tolerance, so it might not hurt." She sarcastically said at the end. What. The. Fuck.

"Your kidding right? Aunt Freya please tell me Hope is kidding. She's kidding right? Right?!" I raised my voice in panic. "Unfortunately she's not. Every wolf has to go through that." Aunt Freya said sincerely.

"Oh I forgot something, it's EVERY full moon. So you break every bone in your body every full moon. For the rest of your eternal life." Hope said it like it was nothing. "Hope your not helping." I gritted through my teeth.

"Well lucky for you, you have approximately two weeks until the next full moon to prepare mentally, emotionally, and definitely PHYSICALLY." Hope looked at her wrist like she had a watch on. "Go to hell." I rolled my eyes. "Well sister ill meet you there then, with the rest of the Mikaelson family as well." She smiled evilly.

"Girls stop bickering. Freya did you do it?" Hayley came out of the nowhere. "Yes i did it." Freya smiled. "Good. Thank you." Hayley sighed. "My pleasure." Aunt Freya walked away .

"Girls im gonna be cooking dinner, do you guys want to help?" Hayley smiled. "Of course! Who are we killing and feeding on?" I sarcastically responded. "Uhhh too far Hunter too far." Hope said in disgust. "I was just kidding sister." I snarled.

After an hour or so, we were finally done with cooking dinner and sitting up the table. We called everyone down and one by one all the Mikaelson's came down and sat. "Nice dinner." My dad Klaus said. "Thanks." Hayley responded. "Um mom i Hope you know haha get it hope?? Anyways I hope you know that we cooked all of this food when only you, me and Hunter are gonna eat it. Everyone else kinda um can't." Hope said.

"Yes i know Hope, I just want to have a kind of normal family dinner." Hayley smiled. "Mom this family is faaaaaar from quote on quote normal. This family is made up of hybrids, vampires, witches, and two damn tribrids. Which by the way let me remind you that me and Hope aren't suppose to even exist, but yet here we are." Hope raised her left eyebrow. I hear Uncle Kol and Uncle Elijah choke on their food.

"You know this food is pretty dang good." I smiled innocently. "Hope well try to make the best out of it. And thank you Hunter. I see you are the normal one out of the two." Hayley chuckled. Now I chocked on my food. "Hunter normal??? Please." Hope spat. Tf does that mean.

"She almost killed somebody, I wouldn't say that's normal, but since she's a Mikaelson I guess she gets a free pass." She laughed. "Hope how many times am I gonna tell you that I didn't mean to." I rolled my eyes. Something I've been doing a lot since I came into this house.

"She's not as innocent as she seems. I mean I'm sure that Copeland guy would know." She smirked. Oh your so fucking dead. "Huh? What Copeland guy? And what is she talking about Hunter." Klaus jumped into the conversation all of a sudden. "Nothing, Hope is just being stupid and saying nonsense." I responded

"I hope so. I hope so..." Klaus said seriously.

———————————————————————
Another update??? Woahhhh. We hit 26k reads, I can't believe it. Thank you so much for reading and voting on this book it really means a lot. I've been thinking of answering your guys' questions if you have any for me. It can be about the book or just about me in general. Feel free to comment any questions. Love you all x E 💞