C h a p t e r [9]

[ Hunter's POV ]

Knock Knock. "Hunter, Mom and Dad said to come down, they need to talk to you." Hope said outside of my bedroom door. "No, I'm too embarrassed. I'm embarrassing to the Mikaelson name." I raised my voice a bit.

"No your not, just please come down, it's been a day. I promise you that they are not mad." Hope said. "You promise?" I whispered. "I promise Hunter." She said.

"Alright." I said.

I opened the door and went down with my sister to where I could see my parents and the rest of the family sitting in the living room. "We're here." Hope sighed. "Hey girls, so the whole family have been discussing what happened yesterday. And we've came to an agreement." Hailey said seriously.

"Ok and what is it?" Hope responded. "You will not be grounded, since you being suspended is technically already a punishment." Hailey said. "Is that all?" Hope asked. "Y-Yeah." Hailey stuttered as if she wasn't sure.

"Are you guys just gonna ignore the fact that you guys feel angry towards me, because I haven't unlocked my werewolf side yet?" I said out of the blue. "Hunter we're not angry at the fact that you haven't unlocked your werewolf side, we're angry at the fact that you didn't trust us enough to tell us, so we could help you." Hailey said. Oh.

"How could you help? I don't understand." I asked.

"With the help of your Aunt Freya, she can just do a spell and boom your werewolf side is unlocked love." Klaus said out of the nowhere. "Really?" I teared up. "Yes of course." Hayley said. "Thank you so much!" I vamp speeded to her and hugged her. "Your welcome Hunter." I could feel her smiling.

"When can we do it?" I asked excitedly. "Tomorrow if you want." Aunt Freya smiled. "Really? That would be really fuc- that would be great!!" I smiled.

"Alright then tomorrow it is." Hayley smiled.

———————————————————————
I know very short chapter, I promise you guys that I'll be uploading a way longer chapter by tonight or tomorrow. Thank you so much for 25k reads that's absolutely crazy, thank you so much !! x E 🧡