C h a p t e r [3]

[ Hunter's POV ]

I woke up to shouting coming from downstairs, I instantly got up and walked down to see Hayley, my mother talking to someone on the phone. She looked pissed and I was really curious to know who she was talking to. Right before I get to the bottom of the stairs she ends the calls.

"Is um everything ok?" I ask curiously. "Not really Hunter, your sister Hope just got suspended." She said sounding frustrated. So that means I get to see my sister? My twin.

"So does that mean she's coming home?" I ask hoping she would say yes. "Yes she's coming home, and you will get to meet her, but she's definitely grounded." She said shrugging. "What's wrong Hayley?" My father Klaus comes walking down the hallway. "Hope. She got suspended. For god knows what." My mom says stressfully.

"Suspended. Hmm, wonder what she did so bad that she got suspended." My father Klaus sighs.

"What if she doesn't like me or what if she doesn't believe us." I ask all of a sudden making my parents heads turn their attention towards me.

"Love, she will love you I promise. I mean it will probably take her a while to adjust. But I'm sure she's gonna be happy to know that your her other half." My father says smiling.

"I hope so. I really hope so." I say anxiously.

I was in my bedroom unpacking my luggage, when I hear a car a pull up to the house. I instantly freeze up knowing that it's my sister. I really really wanna see her, but I'm scared to see her reaction. Oh god. After a few minutes passed I hear my mother calling me down. I know why and I prepare myself to what's about to come once I walk down those stairs. I open my door and sigh. Here goes nothing.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and I see my sister coming down the hallway I instantly start getting teary. "Hope meet your sister your twin sister, Hunter." Hayley says smiling to Hope. I look at her and can tell that she's definitely confused.

"What? I-I have a twin sister?" Hope says confused.

"It's a very long story Hope, but she's your twin sister. We didn't know either until a day ago, but she's your sister." Klaus says from beside Hayley giving my sister a reassuring smile. Hope looks at me with a tear rolling down her left cheek. "Sister?" Her voice cracks.

"Hi." I say smiling with tears rolling down my face as I go to hug her. We hug and stay like that for a few minutes.

"I always felt like I a piece of me was missing and I was right." She says smiling. "Me too." I say.

———————————————————————
So sorry for the late update guys, like I'm seriously so sorry but I went on vacation with my family and didn't have any time to upload a single chapter and also school is starting this week so I've been really busy. I know this chapter is really short but I really wanted to give you guys atleast something. Thank you to everyone who has read my book so far it truly means a lot to me. x E 💞